Default as the world turns

Old 11-13-2009, 02:32 PM
cmb570
SHOW GUEST

Old 11-13-2009, 02:40 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

what a minute !!!!!!,,,you flew out and picked the car up ??...and i assume you inspected the car...and still purchased the car...CORRECT ?........

did you not see this stuff then ?......Door lock doesn't work ?....now you can't drive it to the store !!!!...lol....Think you may be playing the drama role Queen on this One thing ???........

this section is for Feedback..and by all means lets share the feedback..but leave the Bullchit drama at home our guys on here are much wiser then this.

now you wanna try again ?

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-13-2009, 02:58 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

man!! you flew out, checked out the car inspected it and bought it. ITS A 16 YEAR OLD USED CAR!! sounds like a case of buyers remorse over a bunch of chicken chitt issues. jmo :roll: :roll:
Old 11-13-2009, 03:37 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

You guys must have hurt his little feelin's, cause now he deleted his posts. Go figure???
Old 11-13-2009, 03:41 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

I think we need a new section on RJ called WHINERS & BUYERS REMORSE :idea: :idea:
Old 11-13-2009, 03:42 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Show Guest

Has anyone noticed how many of the posts are show guests or is it just me? If they would look here before they jump it would be an easier landing--JMO
Old 11-13-2009, 09:28 PM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Re: Show Guest

Originally Posted by wlpatterson
Has anyone noticed how many of the posts are show guests or is it just me? If they would look here before they jump it would be an easier landing--JMO
Hi guys.... this quote has got me puzzled and lookin for an answer...? I have looked at RJ for several years, but just finally joined RJ a couple nights ago so I could post my first listing. (I am getting real tired of eBay crappy results).

Now my RJ membership (not CRJ yet) has a direct link to this forum, and I have spent the past two days glued to this forum in much delight! I am so impressed with the scammer hunt passion... you guys are GREAT! I will watch this thread every day now that I know how many scammers abuse this free/honor site. I want become fully involved in this program! If you read my profle, I reveal that I am a retired career fraud scam investigator, and I DETEST F'n theives! I wanna play on your team in getting these sorry bastards into the guillotine blocks!

So here is the question... why does my profile here on forum show me as [Guest], and what do I have to do to become a qualified member/user on this forum too? I can't seem to figure out what I am missing here...? thanks, Jim
Old 11-13-2009, 09:39 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

If I am not mistaken, that won't change until you reach a certain number of posts in the forum. I could be wrong according to some because I drive Chevys

I about fell over when I saw this guys (cmb570) ridiculous post :!:
bjuice busted on him and he runs away! I can't imagine why ops: ops: ops:
Old 11-14-2009, 07:18 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
If I am not mistaken, that won't change until you reach a certain number of posts in the forum. I could be wrong according to some because I drive Chevys

I about fell over when I saw this guys (cmb570) ridiculous post :!:
bjuice busted on him and he runs away! I can't imagine why ops: ops: ops:
Rudy-

I missed the five minute window to view this guy's post lol.

Forum users, we do a good job of quoting when we respond, but maybe we should go in to any thread first post and just stamp it- Qoute the post and just type "stamped".

That might eliminate the hit and run nonsense from some of these guys. Also will make them accountable- and some really hate accountability.

Scorp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -