??my406650hp Mike Anyone Dealt with Him?

Old 11-02-2009, 06:26 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default ??my406650hp Mike Anyone Dealt with Him?

Alright Fellows,
I would like a Little Info on a Guy,If POSSIBLE?
He goes by-my406650HP and his Name is Mike.
He supposidly has a BodyShop in Louisville,KY.?
Heres the Deal(Well so I Thought)?
He ran a Ad on the Classified side that He wanted to Trade a Car he had,for a Large Cube Fresh BBC.That I have what he wanted.
The Deal started out on 10-21,we Finalized the deal on10-24.
He could NOT Meet me halfway(NO TRUCK or Trailer)So I told him for a Very Minimal amount of Fuel $ I would make the Whole Trip.We talked several times on the Phone and by email.On 10-25 I Call Mike and tell Him I will be there Weds.10-28,@ Noon he says Great Hes Tired of all the MORONS that keep Responding.Well,Tues.1027 He tells me that His Uncle is in the Hospital Dying and He needs to go and do waht he Needs to,and we can do Our deal on the Weekend 10-31.I say,TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY Matters!!
Since then,I have called him say 20-25 Times and emailed the same?Guess what?Alls I get Now is Voicemail,and the emails DONT Come back,so they are going to Him?
So,Maybe He taking care of His Uncle and He didnt take His Phone?
Heres what Realy makes Me wonder?The Ad for the Car was REMOVED some time real early Sat.Morning?
I Know,Just Let it Go!But,I would REALY Like to KNOW...?
Later
G :?
Old 11-09-2009, 12:34 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Real POS!

Just as I Thought?
BE VERY CAREFUL DEALING with this POS!
Think about it,would you want to Deal with Someone that uses an Excuse like He did?Just because He cant MAN Up and tell You that something else came Along?Still will NOT Return a Call or V/mail?
He now as a New Ad#1705857.
Am I Out any $?NOPE!
Later
G 8)
Old 11-09-2009, 02:47 PM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

not saying that ill,s don't befall people, but there seems to be a pattern, judgeing from a few other post i have read, when someone want to crawfish on a deal, hell the whole state got sick, are almost died, so i see your point bbchevy.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:58 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Greg,
Sorry to here about the deal not going through, just think, it might have been for the good. Like you said, your not out any money. Hey, if you wanna throw that BBC my way, I would gladly make the trip :lol: . Hope you find something soon my friend.

Chris
Old 11-10-2009, 07:54 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default NEWS FLASH!

NEWS.................?
Got an email from Him this Morning?
He Got my 20 V/Mails,AFTER He Got His NEW PHONE!but has been REAL Busy working out of Town.(Dont Have RESEPTION Out of Town??)He Works for the FEDERAL Task Force!!! :roll:
Says I NEED to STOPP Harassing Him!
Did'nt Mention HOW His Uncle was............................?I SURE Hope that He FINE!
So,?>>>>.............................?I Better Stopp,since He works for the Task FORCE!This is the Replacement Story I guess?
WOW :shock: :shock: :shock:
Whats NEXT?
Later
G :? 8)
Old 11-10-2009, 10:16 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: NEWS FLASH!

Originally Posted by bbchevy
NEWS.................?
Got an email from Him this Morning?
He Got my 20 V/Mails,AFTER He Got His NEW PHONE!but has been REAL Busy working out of Town.(Dont Have RESEPTION Out of Town??)He Works for the FEDERAL Task Force!!! :roll:
Says I NEED to STOPP Harassing Him!
Did'nt Mention HOW His Uncle was............................?I SURE Hope that He FINE!
So,?>>>>.............................?I Better Stopp,since He works for the Task FORCE!This is the Replacement Story I guess?
WOW :shock: :shock: :shock:
Whats NEXT?
Later
G :? 8)
If you are sticking to the facts, he can puff out his chest and say whatever he wants and............................................... .......................................
not be able to do a damn thing.

Tell him to put that in his Federal Task Force pipe and smoke it.

He didnt say he was an important man in the community did he??????????

Scorp
Old 11-10-2009, 11:21 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Story?

Scorp,
Trust ME!
I'm NOT Real WORRIED............!
Later
G
Old 11-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

The guy sounds like a CLASSIC BLOW-HARD.... what a joke. Sorry to hear the deal went south, but it is better now than later bbc. Scoot
Old 11-11-2009, 12:49 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Just what the hell does the "south" have to do with it? Some kind of subliminal message? LMAO j/k around with you scooter.

That sucks for you bbchevy, always sucks to see a deal go "north west" lmaooooo :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not laughing about your deal gone bad, laughing at scooter.

Originally Posted by Rigsby
The guy sounds like a CLASSIC BLOW-HARD.... what a joke. Sorry to hear the deal went south, but it is better now than later bbc. Scoot
Old 11-12-2009, 08:22 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Just what the hell does the "south" have to do with it? Some kind of subliminal message? LMAO j/k around with you scooter.

That sucks for you bbchevy, always sucks to see a deal go "north west" lmaooooo :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not laughing about your deal gone bad, laughing at scooter.

Originally Posted by Rigsby
so Rudy since I am in Illinois right smack dab in the middle and my deal goes bad, does that mean it went "nowhere"??? :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -