Looking at Ads

Old 10-15-2009, 06:15 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Looking at Ads

Why is it when I go to look at stuff (say dragsters or local stuff to me) when I do the search everything comes up with members first and does not put the newest by date ads to the top like I want. Anyone else having this problem ?!?
Old 10-15-2009, 06:21 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

To be honest I havent noticed anything like that. Hmmmm maybe I should start looking more closely to that then.
Old 10-15-2009, 06:25 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

it's always come up like that for me,,,you have to scroll down to the ones with no picture by ad and pick up the latest date
Old 10-15-2009, 06:25 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

this must be new, looks like it puts members only adds for five days first before freebe members adds.
Old 10-15-2009, 06:29 PM
chrisr
MASTER BUILDER

It has done this ever since I joined up. Just one the perks for being a member, your ad comes up before anyone that isn't even if their ad is newer. I am not a paid member because I don't have a credit card but I am fixing to mail it in.
Old 10-15-2009, 06:51 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by chrisr
It has done this ever since I joined up. Just one the perks for being a member, your ad comes up before anyone that isn't even if their ad is newer. I am not a paid member because I don't have a credit card but I am fixing to mail it in.
see I dont think its a perk for a member .. It may be for us to the non payers but I pay so I dont have to keep scrolling to find stuff... On the top you can select several ways of searching, and I click new first .. well it does not show up that way. Never used to be like that for me ? New is what I want .. no memebers first .. I can figure out if they are good or bad myself :x
Old 10-15-2009, 07:42 PM
chrisr
MASTER BUILDER

Yea, it isn't a perk if you are searching, only when posting.