SCAM.

Old 10-15-2009, 03:43 PM
chrisr
MASTER BUILDER

Default SCAM.

This is the message I got from JareJare1. Gee, you think it is a scam. I am selling an intake not a car.

Hello,
I am indeed interested in your Car posted on online for sale ,please get back to me with the last offer price you are willing to sale the engine part to me and do reduce the price for me please and also let me know the present condition of the engine part if at all the engine part it is in good conditions?..
Do send me some recent photos of the engine part to my personal email address which is [email protected] I.E if you have any.
I will want you to get these information to me asap about the engine part and the reason why you want to sell the engine part.
Don't worry about the pickup i will take care of that and settle the shipping cost without stressing you, looking forward to read from you soonest today.
Thanks
Note: I will want you to kindly email me your selling price and if you have any pics to send them to my personal email address which is [email protected]
Regards,
Am still online
Jare
Old 10-15-2009, 03:51 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Wow. Hey what is the asking price of the engine part? Do you have pics of the engine part? LOL Sorry couldntr resist.

i agree it does sound like a scam.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:52 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

please press 1 for "proper" english!!
thats usually the first thing that says SCAM!! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-15-2009, 03:52 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

the soonest you canfer sended him a pictures of yu motor part the soonest he gonna got you emails adress and stresses you out some more . very good reguard ,mr raghead
Old 10-15-2009, 03:53 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

please press #2 for scam of the day
Old 10-15-2009, 04:00 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Please ruduce the price for me so I can rip you off. If the parts are in good condintions... Oh yea, checks in the mail too!!
Looks like somebody is Phishing!
Old 10-15-2009, 04:03 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

turn the other way and, "RUN" :shock:
Old 10-15-2009, 06:24 PM
chrisr
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by signsbyesa
turn the other way and, "RUN" :shock:
Oh trust me, I never even thought about answering him. I just put it on here so we could all laugh about it.
Old 10-15-2009, 06:46 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hello I am from Indonesia & I want your "engine part". I am going to put on my diesel Fiat van.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:36 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Never EVER reply to these low life scammers from overseas, they want your personal info too, not only do they make you do their dirty work, E.G> cash their fake cashiers check for them then ask you to send money to a bogus shipping company (them) and you keep the extra for the part or whatever - yeah right, believe me their check will bounce from hell and back and you'll be stuck paying for it.

They want your personal info for idenity theft, always DELETE them, never be tempted to reply and mess with these people even for a laugh, they are computer savoy and will screw you over if you give them the opportunity.

REPORT AS SPAM AND BE DONE!

Just a heads up, Cp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -