Natural Born Citizen

Old 10-05-2009, 12:30 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Natural Born Citizen

In a Seattle , Washington college classroom, they were discussing the qualifications to be President of the United States . It was pretty simple, the candidate must be a natural born citizen of at least 35 years of age.

However, one girl in the class immediately started in on how unfair was the requirement to be a natural born citizen. In short, her opinion was that this requirement prevented many capable individuals from becoming president. The class was taking it in and letting her rant, but everyone's jaw hit the floor when she wrapped up her argument by stating, 'What makes a natural born citizen any more qualified to lead this country than one born by C-section?'

Yep, these are the 18 year olds that just voted for the President of the United States . These are our future leaders, so I think we are up to our eyeballs in deep trouble!!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2009, 12:45 PM
bluegrassjh
SENIOR BUILDER

WOW...I'm drawing a blank here. I think my i.q. drop a few dozen points by just reading it.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:03 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I have GOT to see the video of THAT one !!! I'll bet the rest of the whole school laughed her out of the building !!!
Old 10-05-2009, 02:14 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Yep , thats the kind of people that vote for idiots :roll: