Anyone done business with Darvin Holliday aka hiredgun2308 a

Old 10-02-2009, 12:08 PM
mtheulen
JOURNEYMAN

Default Anyone done business with Darvin Holliday aka hiredgun2308 a

Hard to keep this short & sweet. I sent a USPS m/o to this clown on 8/20/09 in response to the agreement we made on rj add#1629257 concerning 1 set bb valve covers and 1 trans ring.
9/9/09 i e-mailed and told him i had no parts. i get a response that he's been in and out etc,etc.
9/16/09 e-mails says he sent everything out
9/21/09 i receive valve covers no trans ring.
e-mail him
9/22/09 e-mails me telling me the trans ring was not there as he told me ! Never told me that!
9/23/09 e-mail him saying if this is not working i will send his covers back and he can refund
9/23/09 Clown responds saying if i would have sent the money sooner (8/20/09) maybe i would get my stuff.Also says he will send me the money this week if my product does not show up
9/23/09 i tell him i have all usps receipts and all e-mails he has sent.That he has no business selling things on RJ
9/23/09 Now he says because a friend has died and his grandmother he just can't seem to get the product out. Also states he has sold 20K on RJ in the last 10 months. That's funny he has never made a honer payment!
Any body ever heard of this clown or most important:
Ever been scammed by him?
I have all receipts-emails if anyone is interested
Thanks-All
Mike
Old 10-02-2009, 12:31 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Parts???

Hey GUYS!
I Have Dealt with Mike,that Posted this ad.He is a TOP NOTCH Individual!!!
Lets just Say,He will go the EXTRA Mile for You!
Any Help,would be GREAT!
Later
G 8)
Old 10-02-2009, 02:24 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...od-price-.html

I messaged him,lets see if he will respond.
Old 10-02-2009, 04:07 PM
mtheulen
JOURNEYMAN

Yea I think i made him mad the last time i called him the scam-man!
Old 10-04-2009, 07:58 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

he is a normal on drr ... hosed a few people on some chrome valve covers that were suppose to be Biondos ... but ended up being biondo look alikes

seems to be a decent guy though .. has nice stuff
Old 10-05-2009, 04:58 AM
mtheulen
JOURNEYMAN

Yea, he was Straight up on the covers.They were just what he said.I just can't get him to ship the ring, and it's one lie after another!
Old 10-05-2009, 04:49 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I believe Taz just sold his 2009 Racetech on here a month or so ago for about $35K. I know he sells a lot on here and other sites. Seems to have nice stuff. Don't think he tried to screw anyone on the valve covers, just no clue what he had and advertised them wrong. He did step up and take the heat.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:18 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
http://www.racingjunk.com/category/19/Dragsters/post/1629257/Good-parts-a-good-price-.html

I messaged him,lets see if he will respond.
I guess the "freeloader" is not going to answer the call.Maybe his friends will pass the message along.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:24 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Sure will. I will post up on DRR and ask him to post over here.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:37 PM
HiredGun2308
SHOW GUEST

sorry for the long wait my computer has been down for about 8 days due to trojans attacking my pc.

Mike I have tried to email you several times telling you to call me. the trans ring was not in my posession it was a friends of mine that lives in nc. he was suppose to send the trans ring out a while back. i gave him your address then he called me back last week and said he received the package back in return he put the wrong address on it. now i do not have your correct address not your phone number if you could please email me or call me i would gladly get you your $30 trans ring. By no means would i try to riip anyone off on parts they have paid for in advance. i reveived your m/o i wouldnt do you wrong. If the ring was in my posession you would have had it with the covers.

yes my friend did pass away 3 weeks ago and a grandma. Its no excuses. give me a call if you have any further questions. you have my number.

thanks

taz holliday II

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -