Cops

Old 09-28-2009, 03:52 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Cops

HOW TO CALL THE POLICE
WHEN YOU'RE OLD
AND DON'T MOVE FAST ANYMORE.

George Phillips , an elderly man, from Meridian, Mississippi, was going up to bed, when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window. George opened the back door to go turn off the light, but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things.

He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?"

He said "No," but some people are breaking into my garden shed and stealing from me.

Then the police dispatcher said "All patrols are busy. You should lock your doors and an officer will be along when one is available."

George said, "Okay."

He hung up the phone and counted to 30.

Then he phoned the police again.

"Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I just shot them." and he hung up.

Within five minutes, six Police Cars, a SWAT Team, a Helicopter, two Fire Trucks, a Paramedic, and an Ambulance showed up at the Phillips' residence, and caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the Policemen said to George, "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

(True Story) I LOVE IT!
Don't mess with old people
Old 09-28-2009, 03:57 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Now thats funny right there. :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:
Old 09-28-2009, 03:58 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Good strategy...
Old 09-28-2009, 04:16 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

THIS STORY MUST HAVE TOOK PLACE IN CHICAGO, I WAS MUGGED TWO YEARS AGO BY FOUR GUYS , CALLED CHICAGO POLICE 20 MIN GO BY NO COPS, CALLED A SECOND TIME AND NAME DROPPED THAT THE DIST COMMANDER WAS SOME BODY I KNOW AND THAT I WAS GOING TO CALL HIM PERSONALY AND FIVE CARS SHOWED UP IN LESS THAN 4 MIN. I WAS PISSED!! ONE OF THE COPS THAT RESPONDED WAS SOME ONE I KNEW, HE SAID TO ME IF I NEW IT WAS YOU MIKE I WOULD HAVE CAME EARLIER :shock: :shock: I TOLD HIM WHAT THE HELL IS THE DIFFERENCE WHO THE HELL I WAS :!: (I DID KNOW THE COMMANDER AT THE TIME SO I WASN'T BS ING) TRUE STORY
Old 09-28-2009, 05:01 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 10-03-2009, 06:24 AM
bluegrassjh
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
THIS STORY MUST HAVE TOOK PLACE IN CHICAGO, I WAS MUGGED TWO YEARS AGO BY FOUR GUYS , CALLED CHICAGO POLICE 20 MIN GO BY NO COPS, CALLED A SECOND TIME AND NAME DROPPED THAT THE DIST COMMANDER WAS SOME BODY I KNOW AND THAT I WAS GOING TO CALL HIM PERSONALY AND FIVE CARS SHOWED UP IN LESS THAN 4 MIN. I WAS PISSED!! ONE OF THE COPS THAT RESPONDED WAS SOME ONE I KNEW, HE SAID TO ME IF I NEW IT WAS YOU MIKE I WOULD HAVE CAME EARLIER :shock: :shock: I TOLD HIM WHAT THE HELL IS THE DIFFERENCE WHO THE HELL I WAS :!: (I DID KNOW THE COMMANDER AT THE TIME SO I WASN'T BS ING) TRUE STORY
THE ONLY REASON THEY GOT THERE THAT QUICK IS BECAUSE THERE'S A CRISPY KREME TWO BLOCKS AWAY. MY DAUGHTER ALMOST GOT RAN OVER WAITING FOR THE SCHOOL BUS ONE MORNING BY SOME TEENAGE GIRL. I CALLED THE WARRICK CO. SHERIFFS DEPT. AND THEY SAID IT WOULD BE A FEW HOURS AND THEY'D SEND OUT A DEPUTY. I TOLD HER THAT I WAS GETTIN IN MY CAR TO HUNT HER @SS DOWN AND SHE SAYS, "OH SIR DON'T DO THAT, I'LL HAVE A DEPUTY OUT TO YOUR HOUSE WITHIN THE HOUR." THIRTY MINUTES LATER THE SHERIFF HIMSELF SHOWED UP. HE ASKED IF I WAS REALLY GOING TO GO LOOK FOR THE GIRL, TO WHICH I REPLIED NO. WHAT THE HECK WOULD I DO? IT'S NOT LIKE IM GOIN TO DRAG A TEENAGER OUT OF HER CAR OR ANYTHING...I JUST WANTED SOMEONE WITH AUTHORITY TO PUT THE FEAR OF GOD IN HER. SHE LIVED 2 BLOCKS FROM US AT THE TIME, AND THEY SAID THEY COULDN'T FIND THE GIRL. I EVEN SHOWED HIM WHERE SHE LIVED...STILL NOTHING. HE WAS MORE INTERESTED IN PITCHING HIS UPCOMING ELECTION THAN ANYTHING. FUNNY HOW HE THOUGHT HANDCUFFIN MY LIL NEPHEW, AND LETTIN HIM SEE THE CAR WITH IT'S LIGHTS ON WOULD HELP THE SITUATION...ALL IT DID WAS LOWER MY FAITH IN THE W.C.S.D. VOTE FIRST, I'LL HELP YOU LATER.