Dart declares war on the Chinese blocks

Old 09-28-2009, 03:40 PM
hink
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Dart declares war on the Chinese blocks

Here is a quote from Darts website here is the link http://www.dartheads.com/dartboard/s...ead.php?t=1165

Originally Posted by Dart Vader View Post
There has been much talk in the performance community lately concerning the arrival of “bargain” performance blocks and heads from various sources. These parts generally claim to be high quality performance pieces at extremely low prices. Sometimes the sellers don’t mention much about the materials used, the quality control, or where they’re made. Sometimes they are misleading about it, and sometimes they outright lie about these facts.

At Dart, our focus is creating great engine parts, right here in the U.S.A. We usually just shake our heads and move on when we see this sort of thing happening. But once in a while we get fed up with the bottom feeders and we decide to do something about it.

This is one of those times.

Starting October 1st 2009 and ending December 31st, 2009 we will be making an unprecedented offer to all of our customers and associates.

Our Little M Sportsman series blocks, part numbers 31151111, 31151211, 31152111 and 31152211, will be available at a special $200.00 universal discount.

Our regular Little M blocks, part numbers 31131111, 31131211, 31132111 and 31132211, will be available at a special $300.00 universal discount.

ALL customers, from our biggest warehouse distributors, to our numerous friends in the racing community, to the guy building his street rod in the garage, will receive this special pricing across the board.

Our blocks are high quality, U.S. performance pieces and we know they’re a better value than these “bargain” offerings out there. We don’t need to be misleading about their quality or where they’re made.

From October to December, we are declaring war.
Our intent is to send the “bargain” blocks packing by offering you a far superior piece at a comparable price.
Why consider a questionable engine block when you can get the best? It’s a win-win.
Get an awesome block, at an awesome price – designed, cast, machined and packaged 100% here in the good ol’ U.S.A.

If you’re thinking about buying a new block… there shouldn’t be any question where it’s going to come from.

- Thanks to all our loyal customers, fans, friends and associates, from Dart. .
Old 09-28-2009, 04:21 PM
whitey70ss
MASTER BUILDER

you can do all the polishing you want to a chinese block but in the end you still know what it is = a turd!!!
Old 09-28-2009, 05:26 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

man that is going to be a good deal, but i still can't afford one ops:
it should get the attention of the chinese distributors, good luck :wink:
Old 09-28-2009, 06:49 PM
tcarda
MASTER BUILDER

What I do not understand is the when we build high performance motors and stick thousands of dollars into these motors and there still people that skimp on cheap parts. I do not feel sorry for anyone who buys one of those cheap POS blocks and it goes south on them. You pay for what you get and Dart is a high quality block...PERIOD. Spend the extra cuz it will cost you three times as much in the long run.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:10 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

The chinks will just lower their price more, there will always be a market for their crap.

JMO>Cp
Old 09-29-2009, 07:48 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

The Chinese Army owns at least 50% of all manufacturing in China and use slave labor to boot. Selling their Chinese junk to U.S. to build weapons to kill U.S. .....
Old 09-29-2009, 06:42 PM
chevyfireball
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD

The Chinese Army owns at least 50% of all manufacturing in China and use slave labor to boot. Selling their Chinese junk to U.S. to build weapons to kill U.S. .....
I'd have to say you've been listening to US Propaganda. The Chinese "Army" are just that - an army. The Chinese Govt own industry. Where exactly do the "Army" get their slaves from?
I may be wrong, but doesn't america supply arms to more war zones than anyone in the world? Check out the weapons some of those ragheads are using.
Finally, when was the last time a Chinese soldier killed an american?
Jeez man... get a grip!

I agree Chinese knock-offs are junk and I wouldn't touch their stuff.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:49 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by chevyfireball

I'd have to say you've been listening to US Propaganda. The Chinese "Army" are just that - an army. The Chinese Govt own industry. Where exactly do the "Army" get their slaves from?
I may be wrong, but doesn't america supply arms to more war zones than anyone in the world? Check out the weapons some of those ragheads are using.
Jeez man... get a grip!

Sounds like you've been listening to some propaganda yourself. The Chinese "ARMY" gets its conscripts from the Chinese population, or does 25 bucks a month, constitute a paid professional in New Zealand. You may be right about the weapons to war zones deal, I know we sent a buttload to the south Pacific during World War Two. Check out the weapons MOST of those ragheads are carrying, look like AKs to me. For your final question, was it the 50s, the 60s, or the 70s, we may have forgotten when, but we ain't forgotten who. You've forgotten both. Why don't you go post this on a Chinese forum?
Jeez man.....Bugger off!!
Old 09-30-2009, 08:48 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Jeez man... get a grip!

I'll tell you what chevyfireball, I'll get a grip, a GRIP right around your neck!
You've got a helluva lot of nerve coming on here and bad mouthing America.
You can take your opinions about our country and stick them where the sun dont shine as far as I'm concerned!!!
Cp
Old 09-30-2009, 09:32 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

I may be wrong, but doesn't america supply arms to more war zones than anyone in the world? Check out the weapons some of those ragheads are using.Finally, when was the last time a Chinese soldier killed an american?
Jeez man... get a grip!

I say you should just proly curl up and hid or die in a hole somewhere. If you havent been readiing or watching what is going on in the U.S. then I wouldnt be saying that chit anywhere. Before you ask, Yes I have seen what weapons those "ragheads" are using. I have seen them in person, held them in my hands also. So before you start to speak out of yer azz again get facts and prove it. BTW the wepons that the "ragheads"are using are Russian made.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -