Beware of Marcee29 add 1641938

Old 09-13-2009, 04:33 PM
dave3z8
SHOW GUEST

Default Beware of Marcee29 add 1641938

We traded my dragster for his 1979 FLH Harley, I should have known there would have been problems right away when the dragster was unloaded after a 9 hr drive and the trade was done he tells me then the bike had a salavage title, I didn't think it would mater, but that's not the problem, the last time I had the motor built a different cam was installed and after some checking for the cam card for him to rebuild the motor I told him I would send him a cam that would be better suited for him, cam was sent Fedex and had to be signed for, and it was delivered on 8-25-09 and was signed, now he says he never recieved the cam. Here is the Fedex tracking number 070379330488802. He is now trying to sell or trade the dragster and is flat out lieing about the performance.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:57 PM
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

I don't quite understand, what exactly the problem is ?
Are you saying he owes you money for the cam,
and is trying to weasel out of paying for it ?

Please elaborate on what the exact problem is. :?
Old 09-13-2009, 09:24 PM
wvhippie
MASTER BUILDER

Did you sell him the other cam and now he is saying he didnt get it? What is the ad # for the dragster and what is he saying that is not true? A little more info would be helpfull.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:45 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

What is the performance of the dragster :?:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 09-14-2009, 12:05 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I have been talking to ''marcee29'' this is his messages to me.

thanks but i have nothing to hide this guys says he sent me a cam and that i reciecved it but i never did i was not even home on the day that it suppost of gottin delieved

i just am sending this out to everyone lok at at his fedex tracking number it was sent to N.C. i live in O.H

heres the tracking # he sent me 07037933048802 there is NO Chris that lives im my house i have told him this over and over i dont no what this guy wants from me if i did get the cam i didnt get the cam take it up with fedex i have been racing sence i was 15 and now 36 i been dealing with people for a long time and never miss led aanyone or stoled from anyone

These are his reply's to me :!: :!:

This is what i sent to him :!:

You need to go to the forum under scammers, you are listed as a scammer, this will hurt your sale!!!

I would go over and defend myself.

it says it went to Greenspring's ohio, signature either Chris, or c.ris

add another 8 070379330488802
Old 09-14-2009, 02:18 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

I dont know who to believe at this point. I tried both of those tracking numbers and this is what I got.....

07037933048802.......went to greenville, NC signed for by Cbanks

070379330488802.....went to Green Springs, OH signed for by Chris
Old 09-14-2009, 03:39 PM
dave3z8
SHOW GUEST

the tracking number is 070379330488802 signed for at his address in Green Springs OH, I may have sent him the wrong number at first that's why he is saying that he never got the cam, all I want is the cam that was in the motor, it was my fault that the car was traded with the wrong cam so after we could'nt find the numbers on the cam I sent him the right cam for a alchol only motor and asked for the other to be sent back and I would pay for shipping., now he claims that he did'nt get the cam, but it was signed for at his address, any pictures or video he has of the dragster is from me running the car and states in the add that the motor is a 555bbc when the motor in the car was a 505, claims he bought a new one, but was calling me almost every day asking for the other cam and cam card so he could get them to his buddy to get the 505 put togther. He claims the dragster has gone 6.80 on a 30% nitro mix and runs 7.60 all day, I ran a best of 7.61 on 30% and 7.73 on alchol only, ask him to show time slips from his home track, I doubt he has any. Add for the dragster is 1641938. I wouldn't be upset if the cam had been sent wrong, but it was signed for at his address, what else can I say?
Old 09-17-2009, 02:51 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Basic Member No record of past Honor payments....Observation Only.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-17-2009, 04:24 PM
dave3z8
SHOW GUEST

This is my 2nd transaction from Racing Junk, 1st time is when I bought the dragster and then the seller mislead everything about the add and now this, I didn't sell anything to make a honor payment, Marcee29 (Bryan) states he has been doing this for a long time and has never made a payment, what I don't get is how a item can be signed for by someone in the house and Bryan's only words are I was not home then, well someone was and I can't understand how people say there is a mis understanding, no this is just plain old theft and if this is what happens on this site then people should buy off of other sites.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:29 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dave3z8
This is my 2nd transaction from Racing Junk, 1st time is when I bought the dragster and then the seller mislead everything about the add and now this, I didn't sell anything to make a honor payment, Marcee29 (Bryan) states he has been doing this for a long time and has never made a payment, what I don't get is how a item can be signed for by someone in the house and Bryan's only words are I was not home then, well someone was and I can't understand how people say there is a mis understanding, no this is just plain old theft and if this is what happens on this site then people should buy off of other sites.
Any site out there has people that will scam the next guy without thinking twice. Just because you had bad dealings doesnt mean that everybody on this site is bad. There are a lot of people that will give you their shirts off their back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -