Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: crossmember

  1. #1


    have 86 olds, change motor to 400sbc, change tranny to 400 , can i use same crossmember or where can i get a crossmember that would fit. also looking to change rear end or can i stay with the one i have, can i outfitt one from another car without the tire sticking out. thank you all.

  2. #2
    Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Blog Entries
    Check with Jegs, when I switched to the Turbo 400 in my 79 G-Body that made one that fit perfect

    As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Copyright © 2005-2016 All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the
Terms of Use, Classifieds Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy