Watchout for add #1646797 tonylittle

Old 09-10-2009, 04:52 PM
shortcake
SHOW GUEST

Default Watchout for add #1646797 tonylittle

While the mustang in this add is a great car that was built from the ground up by my boyfriend and I, the new owner of this car that has posted the add #1646797 has made this car out to be something that it is not. The engine in this car is not a 306 and the car has never ran a 1.5 60 ft. that he has stated in this add. The car was at Pinks All Out, but only because my boyfriend won a lottery drawing not because the car qualified. The car has a 302 stock bottom end and it does run a consistant 11.30's to 11.40's. This add states several things on this car that are not true. The new owner of this car aquired it through a trade where he also said things about the other car that were just not true and he has only had this car for about a month and we gave him records of everything that was done to this car. I also still have copies of the records as proof of what this car is all about. So beware.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:26 PM
gungho
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Re: Watchout for add #1646797 tonylittle

Originally Posted by shortcake
While the mustang in this add is a great car that was built from the ground up by my boyfriend and I, the new owner of this car that has posted the add #1646797 has made this car out to be something that it is not. The engine in this car is not a 306 and the car has never ran a 1.5 60 ft. that he has stated in this add. The car was at Pinks All Out, but only because my boyfriend won a lottery drawing not because the car qualified. The car has a 302 stock bottom end and it does run a consistant 11.30's to 11.40's. This add states several things on this car that are not true. The new owner of this car aquired it through a trade where he also said things about the other car that were just not true and he has only had this car for about a month and we gave him records of everything that was done to this car. I also still have copies of the records as proof of what this car is all about. So beware.
I hope your a girl............. ops: ops:
Old 09-10-2009, 06:24 PM
TonyLittell
JUNIOR BUILDER

You sure dont know much about the car you suposedly built from the ground up then..... your own time slips show a best 60 foot of 1.58.

i drove the car to 1.52 60s.

as far as the pinks thing? well i guess david is a liar then. see what he told me on the phone when he called me was it qualified and the only reason he didnt run is because they picked a low 9 second field.

he also told me it was a Fresh stock crank, stock rod, forged piston 306. I also have the email he sent stating the same thing when he approached me with the trade. as well as emails stating the red racing buckets were included but not installed in the hatch. also a push pull that wasnt installed, a battery relocate and a nitrous bottle.(all that i never got).....as well as him stealing the bottle heater and several other things after he pulled it off your trailer....... so who is a fucking liar?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????? hell, i even agreed to pay 200 dollars for a 90 dollar hjc helmet just because i wanted a green helmet. (but you will never see that money now)

the camaro has exactly what i stated and all the reciepts are there to prove it.... what was not there or what i said it to be? i still have the old ad saved and we can go through it line by line....

dont be pissed off because i ended up with the better side of the deal. i provided you with exactly what i said it was. never lied about a thing.

but it seems you and your boyfriend did.... karma is a bitch though. you both will get yours
Old 09-10-2009, 06:35 PM
TonyLittell
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default so what isnt correct or a lie in this description??????

here is a list of parts copied directly from here..... so what is not true about the camaro???????????????????

This is a Super Clean 1981 true z28!

this was originally a 4speed car and all pedals are still in the car.

car is a deep blue color with real recaro seats.
295/65/15 drag radial car (new!)
81 Z-28 drag \street rolling chassis
8.5" 10 bolt, Mark williams 35 spline spool and axle kit, 3.90 richmond gear set.
Aluminum pre-load diff cover.
Competition eng slapper bars.
Rancho 8 way adjustable rear shocks.
Comp eng 90\10 front.
Del-a-lum bushings upper and lower control arms.
Convo pro wheels.
Recaro seats.
8 point roll bar.
Rci belts.
4" glasstec cowl induction.
Dual 1\2" fuel systems
T-tops,Rust free, solid and clean
new factory carpet
new headliner

408 sbc
eagle crank
6 inch eagle h beams
kb 12.6 to 1 pistons
Dart iron eagle platinum 230 cc heads
bullet racing 645 645 solid roller
7/16 1.5 scorpian roller rockers
Holley keith dorton intake
AED Holley 750 ho modified carb
csi electric waterpump
double roller timing chain
msd digital 6plus
Mallory HEI Dist
Howe radiator
Trans and oil cooler
5500 nitrous converter
Th400 Manual valve body Forward Pattern
Line lock

Most parts are brand new.... i have not run it at the track yet because I am still tuning the car. there is no reason this car wont go into the low to mid 10s on motor and pretty deep into the 9s on the gas once tuned .
Old 09-10-2009, 06:38 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Why dont you guys prove everything you are saying with proof. Show the emails here, show anything else that we might want to see as proof.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:07 PM
TonyLittell
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
Why dont you guys prove everything you are saying with proof. Show the emails here, show anything else that we might want to see as proof.

did you not look at my last post? i posted exactly what my car camaro was and i am waiting to see whats not correct....

as for this rotten cunts cars i ended up with? i wasnt the one on here complaining. i got exactly what i should have for trusting them to give me the rest of the shit.... shame on me

as far as the engine is concerened in the mustang? is there really that much of a difference in a stock bottom end with forged pistons and and a stock bottom end with factory pistons? not really. the weak point is the rods anyhow.... does it piss me off? well fuck yea. but what can i really do about it? white trash will be white trash and push their shit on others.....i have already sent an email to the guy thats buying the car from me telling him what i just found out and asking him how he wishes to proceede
Old 09-10-2009, 07:15 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by tonylittell
Originally Posted by DirkaDirka

did you not look at my last post? i posted exactly what my car camaro was and i am waiting to see whats not correct....

as for this rotten cunts cars i ended up with? i wasnt the one on here complaining. i got exactly what i should have for trusting them to give me the rest of the s.... shame on me

as far as the engine is concerened in the mustang? is there really that much of a difference in a stock bottom end with forged pistons and and a stock bottom end with factory pistons? not really. the weak point is the rods anyhow.... does it piss me off? well f yea. but what can i really do about it? white trash will be white trash and push their s on others.....i have already sent an email to the guy thats buying the car from me telling him what i just found out and asking him how he wishes to proceede
he also told me it was a Fresh stock crank, stock rod, forged piston 306. I also have the email he sent stating the same thing when he approached me with the trade. as well as emails stating the red racing buckets were included but not installed in the hatch. also a push pull that wasnt installed, a battery relocate and a nitrous bottle.(all that i never got).....as well as him stealing the bottle heater and several other things after he pulled it off your trailer...............

Is this what you just said?? If you have the emails to prove that she is lying then show them and prove it.

Oh and please watch what you are calling people on here.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:24 PM
TonyLittell
JUNIOR BUILDER

did you not read my last post again? im not the one posting bullshit in a scam section... i notified my buyer that the car isnt what they said it to me....

as far as what i call her and her lying ass boyfriend?

i called a spade a spade. they are white trash liers and she is a rotten as cunt for posting shit like this instead of contacting me directly.... i posted what i claimed my camaro to be and i am waiting to see what wasnt correct...

i have no need to prove anything they said in emails on the phone ect.... i corrected what i advertised the car to to my buyer to be. i cant delete the ad as i am not a paying rj member any more and it doesnt give me the option/////

get the rotten bitch that posted this worthless trashing thread to prove what of what i posed about the camaro that wasnt correct
Old 09-10-2009, 07:32 PM
TonyLittell
JUNIOR BUILDER

but here is his original email talking about the mustang with over 10k in new parts. (you dont get to that amount with a stock bottom end heads and cam car)
oh... and the notch doesnt have a world class t-5 either. found that out when i had to replace the clutch, pressureplate and throwout bearing in it last weekend. its a straight t5...not a world class

would you be interested in two cars for one....i have a 91 notchback in excelllent condition and a street strip 89 lx mustang......i had the 89 at pinks all out in maryland this year but they picked a low 9 sec. field...both cars have lots of extras and i have eover 10k in the street strip stang....89 is a C-4 reverse manual valve body and the 91 i just put a T-5 world class in....if interested call and i will give you aall the details on both cars...757-328-2880 dAVID
Old 09-10-2009, 07:32 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by tonylittell
did you not read my last post again? im not the one posting bullshit in a scam section... i notified my buyer that the car isnt what they said it to me....

as far as what i call her and her lying ass boyfriend?

i called a spade a spade. they are white trash liers and she is a rotten as c for posting s like this instead of contacting me directly.... i posted what i claimed my camaro to be and i am waiting to see what wasnt correct...

i have no need to prove anything they said in emails on the phone ect.... i corrected what i advertised the car to to my buyer to be. i cant delete the ad as i am not a paying rj member any more and it doesnt give me the option/////

get the rotten bitch that posted this worthless trashing thread to prove what of what i posed about the camaro that wasnt correct
Ok I am reading your post just fine.

You have yet to mention the proof of the Mustang. You say you have it but where is it??

When I mentioned providning proof that was ment for both parties not just you.

So I say again. I know you are mad. Watch what you call people on here. This is a respectable site and forum.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -