GOOD TRADER wlpatterson

Old 09-09-2009, 07:19 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Default GOOD TRADER wlpatterson

DID A LITTLE TRADING WITH WAYNE PATTERSON THIS WEEK , GREAT MAN TO DO BUSINESS WITH , EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTH..VERY TRUSTWORTHY....ADD HIM TO THE GOOD LIST.....PAUL
Old 09-10-2009, 06:02 AM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

That is good to hear, I did some trading with Robert (OpelGT68)Saturday and it went good. Would do business with him again.

Chris
Old 10-04-2009, 07:58 PM
jnos
SHOW GUEST

Default GOOD GUY ALERT WLPATTERSON

I'll second that! WLPATTERSON is without question a TRUE ASSET to the RacingJunk Community, NOT A DOUBT IN MY MIND! One of the few people left in this world that would help a stranger in need, I KNOW because he helped me! In fact Many people probably don't know this but WLPATTERSON played a HUGE part in stopping one of the biggest scammers(Jeffery Dean Hess Denison Tx)in RacingJunk(among other sites) history who robbed honest members of some TWENTY FIVE PLUS THOUSAND DOLLARS so it's really unknown how many others he kept from being ripped off! And for that EVERYONE who's honest that uses RJ should be thankful! Long story short I came on these message boards in August of 2004(yes the wheels of justice turn that slowly) because I had just been ripped off by a POS that goes by the name Jeffery Dean Hess of Denison Tx. and found that I was not alone. There were lots of postings about Mr Hess along with his scams but I was really shocked to see there were actually a few A**HOLES(I won't mention any names BJU__) that were trying to bash the victims, was VERY frustrating! Luckily for me I managed to find a few good people that actually wanted to catch the SOB and seek justice for the RJ community. First one was Detective Tom Fair of the Denison PD, Second was RacingJunk.com, and third was you guessed it WLPATTERSON. In fact it was WLPATTERSON that actually got the legal ball rolling that eventually led to Mr Hess being arrested, convicted of mail fraud, and sentenced to 2 years in a federal penetentiary!! Sad thing was out of the dozens of people that Jeff Hess robbed ONLY 3 of us were able to seek legal action, ALL 3 OF US USED A US POSTAL MONEY ORDER! That was almost over 5 years ago and I still have not been reimbursed by Jeff Hess(even though it was court ordered) but just thought i'd let everyone know we are VERY lucky to have people like WLPATTERSON on the good guys side! Just my .02!
Old 10-05-2009, 01:39 AM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Kudos

Kudos to WLPatterson.
Glad he is part of RJ.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:40 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Positive feedback

I really appriciate the positive feedback from all of my fellow racers & RJ members..One simple thing I learned early in life,Its not real hard to be honest,Again THANKS...
Old 10-05-2009, 06:07 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Boy , if everyone was like that , there wouldn't be a scammers forum
Old 10-05-2009, 08:04 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by maniac
Boy , if everyone was like that , there wouldn't be a scammers forum
X2
Old 01-07-2010, 10:21 AM
kbchevlvr
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: GOOD GUY ALERT WLPATTERSON

Originally Posted by jnos
I'll second that! WLPATTERSON is without question a TRUE ASSET to the RacingJunk Community, NOT A DOUBT IN MY MIND! One of the few people left in this world that would help a stranger in need, I KNOW because he helped me! In fact Many people probably don't know this but WLPATTERSON played a HUGE part in stopping one of the biggest scammers(Jeffery Dean Hess Denison Tx)in RacingJunk(among other sites) history who robbed honest members of some TWENTY FIVE PLUS THOUSAND DOLLARS so it's really unknown how many others he kept from being ripped off! And for that EVERYONE who's honest that uses RJ should be thankful! Long story short I came on these message boards in August of 2004(yes the wheels of justice turn that slowly) because I had just been ripped off by a POS that goes by the name Jeffery Dean Hess of Denison Tx. and found that I was not alone. There were lots of postings about Mr Hess along with his scams but I was really shocked to see there were actually a few A**HOLES(I won't mention any names BJU__) that were trying to bash the victims, was VERY frustrating! Luckily for me I managed to find a few good people that actually wanted to catch the SOB and seek justice for the RJ community. First one was Detective Tom Fair of the Denison PD, Second was RacingJunk.com, and third was you guessed it WLPATTERSON. In fact it was WLPATTERSON that actually got the legal ball rolling that eventually led to Mr Hess being arrested, convicted of mail fraud, and sentenced to 2 years in a federal penetentiary!! Sad thing was out of the dozens of people that Jeff Hess robbed ONLY 3 of us were able to seek legal action, ALL 3 OF US USED A US POSTAL MONEY ORDER! That was almost over 5 years ago and I still have not been reimbursed by Jeff Hess(even though it was court ordered) but just thought i'd let everyone know we are VERY lucky to have people like WLPATTERSON on the good guys side! Just my .02!
i was one of the 3 guys who used a postal money order.....still NO restitution. i figure i will never see the money.