Don't buy from kingdragrace selling zoomies headers BEWARE!!

Old 09-09-2009, 08:45 AM
rsrsfishslayers
MASTER BUILDER

Default Don't buy from kingdragrace selling zoomies headers BEWARE!!

I gave this guy Steve $380.00 for a set of coated zoomies headers and they did not fit. In his ad he stated that they will fit Model A Fords. Well, they don't. I called him @ 440 409 2903 and told him that they did not fit. He gave me a story that he was broke and was declaring bankruptcy and had no money. But I see that he is still selling on Racing Junk. If anyone has had dealings with this guy let me know. I have his address in OH and am going to start legal proceedings against him. This guy is a liar and a cheat. As soon as I can take him to court he will be off Racing Junk for good.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:02 PM
rsrsfishslayers
MASTER BUILDER

Default This is his replie

Sorry But I don't have your money, I did not go bankrupt the government cleaned out my bank ,put leans on everything I own I have nothing and i own nothing I dont even a job anymost so even if you did get a judgment how are you going to collect ? Sorry they don't fit maybe you should have checked the clearances before you purchased them I know I sent you the info on the clearances and because of that you would not get a judgment so you can stop your idle threats ,Just resell them
Old 09-09-2009, 03:04 PM
rsrsfishslayers
MASTER BUILDER

This guy is such he never sent me anything but the headers and in his ad it stated that the will fit mod a look at what a loser this guy is not even a man
Old 09-09-2009, 04:54 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: This is his replie

Originally Posted by rsrsfishslayers
Sorry But I don't have your money, I did not go bankrupt the government cleaned out my bank ,put leans on everything I own I have nothing and i own nothing I dont even a job anymost so even if you did get a judgment how are you going to collect ? Sorry they don't fit maybe you should have checked the clearances before you purchased them I know I sent you the info on the clearances and because of that you would not get a judgment so you can stop your idle threats ,Just resell them
If you sue him and win, you just get in line behind the Government as a general creditor.

BTW- if they attached his accounts it could be for tax evasion, try and contact the IRS in his area, and if you think he committed fraud let them know about it.

At the very least they might squeeze him harder just for principle.

Scorp