Scammer Steve Howle - Grandprarie, TX is hiding!!!!

Old 09-04-2009, 08:09 PM
gws64gto
APPRENTICE

Default Scammer Steve Howle - Grandprarie, TX is hiding!!!!

To keep this short...... I need some help if possible.

Aug. 6, 2009 I posted an ad on here regarding Steve Howle advertised a "New Lencodrive transmission" after receiving the transmission I soon found out the clutches were burned up and the front case was destroyed. The repair bill was $2,538.00 from Lenco to fix the transmission. After finding out the bad news I contacted Steve and was told.......too bad. I filed a lawsuit on Steve and his buddy Francis Gibson III that I wired transferred the money to.

I contacted Constable Gothard to serve papers on Francis Gibson III with success.

I contacted Constable Skinner to serve papers on Steve Howle. The Constable was told by the person answering the door at 2222 Windchime Dr. that Steve has not lived there in four years. I’m not sure who answered the door but according to the information I have his spouse’s name comes up at this address.

I find this odd since his T-Mobile cell phone is billed to this address, People search say's he lives at this address and I paid to have him located and was told his address is 2222 Windchime Dr.

This is the information I have on this guy.

Steve Howle
2222 Windchime Dr.
Grandprarie, Texas 75051
469-471-5765

Garland Sprinkler & Landscape Services
(469) 471-5765
Garland, TX 75040

I'm also told that he is advertising his business at the Texas king of the hill sites.

I need help locating this guy.........I'm sick and tired of these mother****ers ripping people off and thinking they can get away with it.

I'm not going to let this low life punk get away......... so I'm asking for some help........I would appreciate any and all help confirming where this guy resides.

I can not offer a reward because that might be against the law….. I wouldn’t want to break any laws. But once his address is confirmed and he is served papers I would be happy to send a thank you card for who ever helps me.

Thanks Guy’s
Old 09-04-2009, 08:16 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

I can tell you that you came to the right place for help. We will find this guy legally.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:17 PM
gws64gto
APPRENTICE

I did not mention in my post.......I have tried to speak with Steve a couple of times over the past couple of months.

At first he would talk to me......now when I contact him he will not talk and hangs up on me. So I know I have the right phone number.

Again....thanks
Old 09-04-2009, 09:22 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

uuuuuuuuut oh. i can here, Scorpion1110 poping his fingers right now,fixing to jump all over this one...L.O.L.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:36 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

WHAT??? Another Prarie Dog??????

They Must Be IMBREEDING......... :roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll:
Old 09-04-2009, 09:56 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bigray
uuuuuuuuut oh. i can here, Scorpion1110 poping his fingers right now,fixing to jump all over this one...L.O.L.
I dont think it will be just Scorp jumping on this one. I think everybody will be jumping on it.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:23 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

GWS:

Possibility exests that you have the right address- Papers arent considered served until the defendant identifies themself. Probably since you served his "buddy" he is expecting papers and has someone assisting him in dodging the subpoena.

Do you know what he looks like? There is of course a way you might be able to find out. If you can get a pic, its real easy to do some personal surveillance at that residence to see it he is entering or not (or pay a few hundred to a PI to check)- If he is and dodging the subpoena, its my understanding (from talking to a process server) that he is breaking the law (contrary to what you see on tv).

PM me what you have and I will snoop around- I use some more obscure search engines these days, which turn up different hits.

I have also pm'd you a link, to a public records db- that may help, with locating some other billings. If its all going to that address, most likely he is there. There are other sources to check as well if he runs a business-but lets wait on that.I have a couple other fish in the pan right now.

Scorp
Old 09-05-2009, 06:48 AM
gws64gto
APPRENTICE

Scorp.

I agree that his buddy tiped him off and they are hiding where he resides.

If I run in to more blocks I will hire a PI in the Grandprarie area and have Steve located and a picture taken......along with other info on him. Or, since he is a business person, maybe have an ad put in the local newspaper regarding his antics on RJ and ask the public for help locating him.

If that doesn't work..............I will take time and personally go to Grandprarie or where ever the MF'er lives.

I'm beyond the money issue....... it's a point of I don't like being lied to and some *sshole thinks he can steal from me and get away with it.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:51 PM
gws64gto
APPRENTICE

Default Still trying to locate Steve Howle in Grandprarie TX

I'm still trying to locate this con man........... I would appreciate any help in finding out his real address.

Thanks
Old 09-29-2009, 07:55 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.restored-classic.com/chevy/1960.html

1 set of doors 1960 el camino good condition no rust. dallas, tx 469.471.5765 stevet Also have all stainless trim for cab, all in good shape no dents + rear glass

Email; steve howle [email protected]

Got a feeling he hangs out on this board:

http://www.voy.com/16243/

I'd post there looking for him.

I wonder if these two warrants are on him:

http://www.ci.garland.tx.us/warrants/war-hi.htm

seams his relatives are around as well and he spends some time in Forney Texas

http://www.ussearch.com/consumer/pre...searchtab=home

Steve Howle
Steve M Howle

Steve Howie

Steven M Howie

S M Howle

Steven Howle

Steven M Howle

Steven Marc Howle

Steven Mark Howle

Rockwall, TX

Mesquite, TX

Garland, TX

Forney, TX
Ruth Howle

Debbie Howle

Michelle A Howle

Raul L Howle

Shannon Alicia Howle

Appears he is on facebook and you can vouch his friends against the names above to verify.

Subpoena EVERY one of his relatives; that should flush him out. Nothing like family making someone miserable.

Now go get him because I am busy chasing mike2124 and the Gamer.

Scorp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -