Ripoff or just really slow?

Old 08-31-2009, 05:18 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Ripoff or just really slow?

I hate to rush to judgement but I sent this guy money for a tach & 2 Blower gages Ad#1618634 on the 7th of Aug which meant he should have had it no later than the 11th-He cashed the M.O. but for some reason is so busy he cant seem to send the parts-I did get ahold of him Sunday & he said he was 30 min. from home .He asked me to call him back in an hour & he would give me the UPS Tracking#--Guess what?? Right,No answer-Just message to leave #.This I have done several times & he doesnt call back.He told me the parts were shipped The 24th from OK to TX & as of today #nothing--Now I ship alot with UPS & That Dog wont hunt!!If he was honest as far as Im concerned he would have atleast sent me the tracking#?? He has 2 other ads on here & If I were anyone interested in them,they would have to come COD--Ad 1620158/1622320
Can anyone be hard up enough to screw someone for a hundred bucks?? Thanx for looking & Whether or no I recieve my parts or not I wouldnt buy from him again regardless of what he was selling!!!As far as Im concerned anyone taking that long to ship parts is on the verge of being a thief. I Know hes not laid up in the hospital since I have got him on the phone--
Old 08-31-2009, 05:31 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Sent him a message by one of his AD #'S asking him to come over here and explain his side...Hopefully this will work out for you and him

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 08-31-2009, 05:39 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default SLOW

Wanye,
They dont have PHONES in the Hospitals anymore!
Got a email from the Guys Wife thats been STRINGING Me along for over 2-Weeks on a TRADE Deal,but she did say that his dad would Call me (IF) I was that guy that wanted to BUY His Car?Dont know when Hes getting out of the Hospital???
F))KING AMAZING!!!
Later
G 8)
If you dont get your Parts,Let me know?As PIZZZZZZED Off as i am?I would Probably Drive Down from Michigan!
Old 08-31-2009, 07:39 PM
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

If he shipped them UPS, you would have had them within a couple days.

If he shipped it (parcel post) through the Post Office, it could take UP TO 3 weeks.

THE POST OFFICE SUCKS FOR SHIPPING STUFF, unless you ship it Priority Mail, and that is spendy, unless you can fit it in one of their 'Flatrate Priority' envelope or boxes, (that's the only good deal at the Post Office).
Old 09-01-2009, 03:00 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default UPS

He did say he had a UPS Tracking#-Hes the only one thats seen it..It really makes no difference what his side is,It does not take a month to ship 3 pounds of parts 500 miles-Shit,I could walk them there in that amount of time!!! Also theres no excuse for no phone call or Email??He sure as hell answered before I sent the money?? I really dont believe hes a ripoff,but not far from it..Hes a 7 honor seller???
Old 09-01-2009, 03:43 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: UPS

Originally Posted by wlpatterson
He did say he had a UPS Tracking#-Hes the only one thats seen it..It really makes no difference what his side is,It does not take a month to ship 3 pounds of parts 500 miles-s,I could walk them there in that amount of time!!! Also theres no excuse for no phone call or Email??He sure as hell answered before I sent the money?? I really dont believe hes a ripoff,but not far from it..Hes a 7 honor seller???
Mabye so.. lets Hope...still hope the message i sent motivates him enough to send your stuff A.S.A.P......thats all i was driving at by sending the message to him...i too could careless of his side of the story...but bottom line he is entitled to give it if he chooses to do so
watching out for you.!

again Goodluck

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-01-2009, 05:38 AM
imfastru
SHOW GUEST

not trying to rip anyone off, have had alot of stuff going on with my kid in the hospital.yes sir they do have phones in the hospital, and i have no idea what kind of trade you talking about. i shipped the stuff through our parts dept at work, im sure they went out last week, i caint find the damn tracking number, but if you dont have them by tomarrow, then call my work 918-427-7142 and i will give your money back to you. then when they show up you can just ship them back. not trying to mess you arround, just some unforseen things happening, sorry for the slow actions..............CHARLEY SMALLEN
Old 09-01-2009, 07:23 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Glad for the response

Well,He did finally reply to my email after I posted him on here--Why couldnt he have done that to start with & saved all this crap??? I knew about his son in the hospital,He told me that when he didnt ship in a fair amount of time-I did ask about him & gave him my best-I can work with that but a month is too long-I would have sent the M.O. back if I couldnt have sent the parts-Im waiting & hope the parts show up but as I told Old Charlie-He wont get any more of my business Nor will I ever recommend him to anyone I know-This I have told him... I personally think He should probably sell his parts locally!!! JMO
Hope this ends right here-I really hate shit like this,Seems to just ruin your day--
Old 09-01-2009, 09:29 AM
imfastru
SHOW GUEST

just call when the parts get there, i would rather give your 100.00 back than argue,i have a son thats in bad shape. no time for this shit or to defend myself, i appologized, dont what else you want from me, the parts should be there, when i get home, if you dont recieve them today i will try and find the tracking number, ive been going straight to the hospital after work and not getting home till late. as far as buying anything from me i dont care, yes i put stuff on here to sell it, i turned down my asking price which was more than you gave after you said you were sending the money, i do not try and go back on what i say. there are always two sides, and the one on here bitchin is the one people will remember.................charley smallen
Old 09-01-2009, 12:04 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default THE END

Charlie emailed me & I hope we got it straightened out-Why is it I always feel like crap when I post someone like him out here? As I First stated I never really felt like he was out to rip me off just that I couldnt come up with a reason he couldnt pick up the phone & call?? He did have my #.I do understand his son being in the hospital is nerve racking,What can I say?? A simple phone call or email & we wouldnt be here--This is the end of this thread-He assured me the parts are on the way & gave me his work# if they dont show-Again,I wish his son a speedy recovery..I also appreciate all the responses..Anyone that has delt with me or knows me--Knows Im an honest no nonsense person--

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -