Blown1969camaro is a flake!

Old 08-31-2009, 12:01 PM
jiminoystercreek
SHOW GUEST

Default Blown1969camaro is a flake!

Beware of blown1969camaro. This guy is a flake and a loser and will make you real sorry that you dealt with him. His line of lame excuses is longer than a fuel altered burnout!

His user ID is blown1969camaro and his name is Chris Mendola. This is the email I sent to the adim guys at RacingJunk.com:

I purchased a set of Hoosier slicks on 13 August from Chris Mendola (blown1969camaro). I made the payment through Paypal for $425, including shipping, as requested by the seller.

Mr. Mendola was supposed to ship these to me to arrive between the 22nd and the 25th of August. When the 26th came and the tires hadn't shown up, I called him and he said he had forgotten to ship them and would get it done that day.

For the next two days I left messages for him, asking him to call me and confirm that the tires had been shipped (I needed these tires for a
race in Asbury, Mo. this coming weekend). I finally got hold of him on the
30th and he said that he was not going to ship them because the shipping
costs were too high. He refunded my money, so I'm not stuck with trying to get my credit card carrier to dispute the charge. What I am left with is
having 3 days to find a set of tires, and get them here in time to make a
race on Friday.

This guy doesn't do this website any favors and when he pulls crap like
this, he makes guys like me very leery of buying again from people who list on RacingJunk.com.

I'm of the opinion that, as a buyer, when I pay for the item, as agreed, my obligation is fulfilled. Anything beyond that point is the sole
responsibility of the seller. He didn't hold up his end and has caused me
considerable inconvenience and possibly a missed race, as I'm still trying
to find a set of 34.5 X 17 X 16 slicks in enough time to make the date.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:51 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

what size u need.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:51 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

i sent you a PM for a guy in claremore oklahoma, that i think has some that size priced right..