Attention Vegaswheelsup!!!

Old 08-29-2009, 06:39 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Default Attention Vegaswheelsup!!!

I just got done reading your thread about Ohio folks and just wanted to personally point out you can kiss my rosey red ass!!! I have been an honor member on this site since 2003 and have shipped race parts all over the country and other countries. I do business with local Ohio racers daily and have had no problems.

The only deal and only person I have ever had an issue with on this site is a man from Springfield, MO. Coincidentally , 2 other of my Ohio friends have had issues with the same man from Springfield, MO but I do not get on a forum and say that all people from MO must be scammers and rip off artist. Your comments were/are just plain ignorant.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:03 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

He isn't online right now...he had a Klan Meeting to attend.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:08 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
He isn't online right now...he had a Klan Meeting to attend.
Man I feel a lil aggression coming from you Tod. You gonna be alright? Need a beer or something to calm you down??
Old 08-29-2009, 07:12 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Not in the least upset. I was working in the garage earlier and came in to take a break when all that was going on...That was about the best one since "ALWAYSCONSISTANT" a couple years ago....anyone else remember that one? :lol: He kept accusing the moderators of editing his posts.... :lol:
Old 08-29-2009, 07:16 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Man I cant wait to work in the garage again. Chit I cant wait to work on my cars again.

WOW did someone actually do that?? I wish I could have been part of that one. That sounded like so much fun
Old 08-29-2009, 07:24 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

If I remember right it was a young kid with a dragster that ran low 5's in the eighth with a big Chevy on methanol. He was being very cocky and it got a bit out of hand but it was funny.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:45 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Gotta love those young kids that are all cocky thinking they know everyhting.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:48 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka

and how old are you ??????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: MAN WE GOTTA LUV YA ANYWAY 8) 8)

LIVELY
Old 08-29-2009, 07:57 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lively

and how old are you ??????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: MAN WE GOTTA LUV YA ANYWAY 8) 8)

LIVELY
OK yougot me there but I aint as young as ya think. Im already in my 30's. Man I'm old. Also I aint cocky. I know I dont know chit about racing engines. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 08-29-2009, 08:08 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Man I cant wait to work in the garage again. Chit I cant wait to work on my cars again.

WOW did someone actually do that?? I wish I could have been part of that one. That sounded like so much fun
I HAVE SOMETHING IN MY SHOP I KNOW YOU WOULD LOVE IF YOUR AN OLD FORD MAN. 1941 PACKAGE DELIVERY.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -