Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention Vegaswheelsup!!!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Attention Vegaswheelsup!!!

I just got done reading your thread about Ohio folks and just wanted to personally point out you can kiss my rosey red ass!!! I have been an honor member on this site since 2003 and have shipped race parts all over the country and other countries. I do business with local Ohio racers daily and have had no problems.

The only deal and only person I have ever had an issue with on this site is a man from Springfield, MO. Coincidentally , 2 other of my Ohio friends have had issues with the same man from Springfield, MO but I do not get on a forum and say that all people from MO must be scammers and rip off artist. Your comments were/are just plain ignorant.

He isn't online right now...he had a Klan Meeting to attend.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE DirkaDirka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tod74
    He isn't online right now...he had a Klan Meeting to attend.
    Man I feel a lil aggression coming from you Tod. You gonna be alright? Need a beer or something to calm you down??
    Its all fun and games till someone loses a nut!

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/400466

Not in the least upset. I was working in the garage earlier and came in to take a break when all that was going on...That was about the best one since "ALWAYSCONSISTANT" a couple years ago....anyone else remember that one? :lol: He kept accusing the moderators of editing his posts.... :lol:

Man I cant wait to work in the garage again. Chit I cant wait to work on my cars again.

WOW did someone actually do that?? I wish I could have been part of that one. That sounded like so much fun

If I remember right it was a young kid with a dragster that ran low 5's in the eighth with a big Chevy on methanol. He was being very cocky and it got a bit out of hand but it was funny.

Gotta love those young kids that are all cocky thinking they know everyhting.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkaDirka

and how old are you ??????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: MAN WE GOTTA LUV YA ANYWAY 8) 8)

LIVELY

Quote Originally Posted by lively

and how old are you ??????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: MAN WE GOTTA LUV YA ANYWAY 8) 8)

LIVELY
    OK yougot me there but I aint as young as ya think. Im already in my 30's. Man I'm old. Also I aint cocky. I know I dont know chit about racing engines. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man I cant wait to work in the garage again. Chit I cant wait to work on my cars again.

WOW did someone actually do that?? I wish I could have been part of that one. That sounded like so much fun
    I HAVE SOMETHING IN MY SHOP I KNOW YOU WOULD LOVE IF YOUR AN OLD FORD MAN. 1941 PACKAGE DELIVERY.