Ohio Sellers Not Honest?

Old 08-29-2009, 05:26 AM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

Default Ohio Sellers Not Honest?

Why do guys from Ohio have a bad rep? Even guys from Ohio tell you they won't deal local. I was told by an Ohio guy that they will buy from you and come back and say it was not what is was supposed to be or it is broke. I have made two deals with guys from Ohio and both have been dishonest. Any body have any experience with Ohio sellers? Bad or good? I may never talk to an Ohio seller again.
Old 08-29-2009, 06:34 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:07 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

WOW, THE WHOLE STATE IS DISHONEST? THAT ONE WINS THE DUMB STATEMENT OF THE DAY!! :roll: :roll:
Old 08-29-2009, 07:14 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Ohio Sellers Not Honest?

Originally Posted by vegaswheelsup
Why do guys from Ohio have a bad rep? Even guys from Ohio tell you they won't deal local. I was told by an Ohio guy that they will buy from you and come back and say it was not what is was supposed to be or it is broke. I have made two deals with guys from Ohio and both have been dishonest. Any body have any experience with Ohio sellers? Bad or good? I may never talk to an Ohio seller again.
So?
Should i Call all of the GOOD GUYS in OHIO that I have Dealt with and TELL Them to Move to a Different State..........?
NOT Quite Sure About your Deal?But,i bet if you Explained it a Bit Better?It would SHED some LIGHT on YOUR Problem?
Later
G 8)
Old 08-29-2009, 08:24 AM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

Just what I asked, a bunch of ignorant a holes being smart. I ASKED ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE DEALINGS WITH OHIO RACERS NOT FOR A BUNCH OF CRAP! IF YOU CAN NOT TELL ME GOOD OR BAD ABOUT YOUR OHIO DEALS THEN SHUT THE FJJH UP!!!
Old 08-29-2009, 08:36 AM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

FUNNY THAT THIS THREAD HAS HAD IGNORANT RESPONSES BUT NOT ONE POSITIVE FEEDBACK ABOUT AN OHIO SELLER????? MUST BE OHIO PEOPLE RESPONDING!! CAN'T SAY ANYTHING POSITIVE I GUESS!!
Old 08-29-2009, 08:41 AM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

Default Re: Ohio Sellers Not Honest?

So?
Should i Call all of the GOOD GUYS in OHIO that I have Dealt with and TELL Them to Move to a Different State..........?
NOT Quite Sure About your Deal?But,i bet if you Explained it a Bit Better?It would SHED some LIGHT on YOUR Problem?
Later
G 8)[/quote]

MAYBE YOU COULD TELL ME ABOUT ALL OF THE GOOD GUYS IN OHIO LIKE I ASKED AND NOT TRY TO BE SO SMART!!
Old 08-29-2009, 08:49 AM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

GOT RIPPED OFF BY AN ORLAND PARK , IL GUY ON SOME RODS A COUPLE MONTHS AGO AND WHO WRITES AND GETS SMART AN ORLAND PARK GUY. MAYBE BIRDS OF FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER!!!!
Old 08-29-2009, 08:58 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

OK, AND REMEMBER WHEN THAT WAS GOING ON I SENT A PM TO YOU ABOUT HIM ASKING FOR SOME INFO ON THAT GUY, I WAS WILLING AT THAT TIME TO HELP YOU OUT. I HATE SCAMMERS!! I WAS JUST SAYING ITS KINDA A BLANKET STATMENT TO SAY THAT ALL PEOPLE IN OHIO ARE DISHONEST, THAT ALL.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:04 AM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

That is why I am looking for positive feedback on Ohio sellers, I do not want to think people are dishonest. I have been lied too by both Ohio guys I dealt with. If you search the forum there are other threads about Ohio ripp off groups. I was just wanting too know if others were having the same issues with Ohio guys.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -