IM HAVING TROUBLE RECEIVING MY ITEM FROM A SHOP OF THIS SITE

Old 08-26-2009, 04:23 PM
mark350torana
SHOW GUEST

Default IM HAVING TROUBLE RECEIVING MY ITEM FROM A SHOP OF THIS SITE

Hi i have purchased some parts from a recommended shop that advertises on this site alot have made payment for these items over 3 weeks ago was told by the shop owner parts were sent usps around the 14 august in which should take 7 to 10 days nothing received as yet and he has told me there is no tracking number to track items should i be able to track my items too australia?and also if i dont get my parts should i list this shop in here and all there details so no one else gets ripped off how much time should i wait before taking more action? any help would be much appreciated cheers.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:16 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

If you don't recieve the parts or a satisfactory explanation, then by all means, please do give them up. It might help others out down the road if nothing else...
Old 08-26-2009, 05:41 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Doesn't make a lot of sense, for $1.00 you can get a tracking # from USPS, he should have spent that $ and he would be able to track and so would you. Please if you don't get the parts soon let us know this venders name, and all the good people here on RJ will back you up.

Zip.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:49 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

Default Hope everything will work out..

well its just how u paid them..if u pay them thru paypal then open a dispute out on them..i done some trading on here and the last one i traded with he sent the item by the post office and it took over 2 weeks for me to get my cam..But he did send it out the next day after the trade was made..he sent me a cam and sure enough he sent it out like he said he would..So anyways the post office is a slow way to send anything..they dont get in no hurry on there shipping..But they take there time on shipping anything..but they are way to slow..Just wait a few more days and see what happens and if u dont recieve it by Tuesday or wendsday of next week then i would take out papers or a dispute on them..But maybe it will show up in a few days then if not then u can come and post it in here and it will be the last person they will rip off i hope..If u need anything in here then everyone is like family cause we watch out for each others back in here..well have a good time and hope everything will work out for you..

Jason.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:59 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Hope everything will work out..

Originally Posted by littlehotrod
well its just how u paid them..if u pay them thru paypal then open a dispute out on them..i done some trading on here and the last one i traded with he sent the item by the post office and it took over 2 weeks for me to get my cam..But he did send it out the next day after the trade was made..he sent me a tracking number and sure enough he sent it out like he said he would..So anyways the point is that the post office is a slow way to send anything..they dont get in no hurry on there shipping..But they take care of the item but they are way to slow..Just wait a few more days and see what happens and if u dont recieve it by Tuesday or wendsday then i would take out papers or a dispute on him..But maybe it will show up in a few days then if not then u can come and post it in here and it will be the last person they will rip off i hope..If u need anything in here then everyone is like family..well have a good time and hope everything will work out for you..
Is this what they call morris code?? :shock: :shock:
Old 08-26-2009, 07:05 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

i dont know what happen there LOL..but i got it took care of though..
Old 08-26-2009, 07:35 PM
mark350torana
SHOW GUEST

Hi thank you very much for all the helpfull comments thats why i asked what would other people do if in this situation i have bought plenty of parts etc from racingjunk and meet and dealt with so many great people and never had a problem.and yes if thats the case for the extra $1 i would have paid it to help no where and what was happening with my parts and i also paid for it through paypal so will wait a few more days and give the shop the chance as said maybe the post office being slow ?and if doesnt arrive all the shops details etc will be listed on here so no one else on racing junk get ripped off from these people and to make it worse i put my mate onto these people and he has invested lets say $5 grand australia on parts a little more then me but it all adds up so have fingers crossed all our parts arrive once again thanks you for all the help and support will keep everyone updated if parts show or not.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:44 PM
chrisr
MASTER BUILDER

Having it shipped overseas sometimes causes a problem. We ship aircraft engines worldwide and sometimes they get held up in customs for over a week and then sometimes they go right through. You should have had him send it with OBAMA express mail. It would have got there the day before you paid for it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 08-26-2009, 09:16 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

If he shipped it Fedex International it would be there already.

USPS is dead slow, I'd give it some more time to show before I jumped the gun.

On a side note: I mail a C/S check off every week to my Ex-wife, she lives less than 30 miles away in the tip of the sip in Southaven, Ms which is a suburb of Memphis, Tn
It takes 2 days for it to get there via USPS.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:04 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

I bought an AC compressor off Feebay after midnight on a friday from someone in CT. It was at my door in a USPS flat rate box on Monday...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -