JIMMIT in Ohio

Old 08-22-2009, 05:55 AM
markdunlap
DYNO OPERATOR

Default JIMMIT in Ohio

Anyone dealt with the JIMMIT in Waterville OH? He contacted me about a carb I have for sale now on RJ. Wanted to buy it right now on Thursday and have me ship it so he could have it to race with Saturday. He wanted to know how I could get it to him and then he would send me payment after receipt. I suggested if he needed it that fast to just go to Walmart and send a MONEYGRAM to me that I could get that evening , and I would send carb next day delivery Saturday. He came back with "Nobody has any trust anymore and I would not rip you off, but I guess you thought I would."
Then he came back again with "I will just buy new". And then again with "I never pay for parts without getting them first" .
Whats this guys deal?? Anyone send him parts on this site without payment first? Is he for real, or a pragster?? Just curious.
If he needed that carb so bad, why didn't he call to make arrangements?
Old 08-22-2009, 06:50 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

I agree with you. I would never ship parts without payment first unless I've dealt with that person before. Not saying he is a bad guy but if you don't know the person behind the keyboard you don't know who you are dealing with.JMO
Old 08-22-2009, 09:06 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

QUOT.....Then he came back again with "I will just buy new". And then again with "I never pay for parts without getting them first" .
Whats this guys deal?? Anyone send him parts on this site without payment first? Is he for real, or a pragster?? Just curious)) I NEVER PAY FOR PARTS WITHOUT GETTING THEM FIRST...YEA RIGHT,TRY PULLING THAT SHIT WITH JEGS OR SUMMIT..OOH JUST SEND ME MY ORDER FOR 1750.00 YOU KNOW IAM GOOD FOR IT,,AND AFTER I CHECK TO MAKE SURE ITS ALL HERE,AND IT ALL LOOKS GOOD,I WILL SEND YA A CHECK,WHAT A F-NING IDIOT..
Old 08-22-2009, 09:50 AM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Shipping first

I've only shipped once without payment first. That was a carb that I sold to a member on the site that I trust. I trusted him and knew that his reputation was important to him. I was not disappointed and the payment arrived safely. That deal was with Mopar1968. I would trust some members but that is my choice, not theirs. Mopar didn't ask for shipping first.
Old 08-22-2009, 11:20 AM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

Seriously, Does He have his head up his A$$ in todays world, and all the scammers that come across this board. Go buy new they want there money first also. DA
Old 08-22-2009, 12:49 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: JIMMIT in Ohio

Originally Posted by markdunlap
Anyone dealt with the JIMMIT in Waterville OH? He contacted me about a carb I have for sale now on RJ. Wanted to buy it right now on Thursday and have me ship it so he could have it to race with Saturday. He wanted to know how I could get it to him and then he would send me payment after receipt. I suggested if he needed it that fast to just go to Walmart and send a MONEYGRAM to me that I could get that evening , and I would send carb next day delivery Saturday. He came back with "Nobody has any trust anymore and I would not rip you off, but I guess you thought I would."
Then he came back again with "I will just buy new". And then again with "I never pay for parts without getting them first" .
Whats this guys deal?? Anyone send him parts on this site without payment first? Is he for real, or a pragster?? Just curious.
If he needed that carb so bad, why didn't he call to make arrangements?
Likely scam. As bigray said, payment first ship product second unless you do COD.

Consider yourself lucky and move on.

Scorp
Old 08-22-2009, 04:43 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Same deal

I also recieved a call from a guy that wanted the carb(1150 Domn) so he could race Sat..I assure you He Or no one else gets my parts without paying for them upfront & I expect to extend the same courtesy to anyone I buy from..I guess the thing that really pisses me off is how long it takes them to send the parts?? They cash the Postal M.O. right away but theres always some excuse why it takes 2 weeks to send the parts..Money always talks & the Bull Always Walks--
Old 09-06-2009, 11:08 AM
diggerbird
SHOW GUEST

So it's JIMMIT now, huh ? DO NOT TRUST this guy, he will screw you and then say you screwed him. Just read my post about Jimmy Sexton.
Old 09-06-2009, 05:38 PM
performanceengin
JUNIOR BUILDER

run run run ..this guy is a crook. will sell or trade you his junk for you'r good stuff then b-tch how he got screwed. he uses his address in hudson,mi and also his sons in ohio. steer clear just my 2 cents worth
Old 09-06-2009, 11:05 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Looks like he is trying to play a mind game with you, hoping to pi$$ you off with the end result of convencing you to ship him some free parts.

A RUN, RUN, RUN, A DO RUN, RUN

Let him find a different nest to crap on, hopfully its his

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -