Thread: another set of procomp heads

Junior Member APPRENTICE

another set of procomp heads

OK just to start ,no fighting over whether junk or not junk . Just need some info , got a set of these procomp heads 202/160s 210cc on an engine I bought. The heads are going to be sold cheap to a broke bracket racer, anyway can anyone tell me if this set is the early set or updated set? PC 3003-0707-0159? flea bay sells the ones with a PC 3000 serial number I just want to be straight up when these get sold , Remember dont want anyone to get there feelings hurt :lol:

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    they have a web site and a phone number and the guys there
    are pretty helpful, http://www.procompelectronics.com/

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    Thanks ,I just left them an email.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    You might get a better $$$$ for those heads if you can find a weekend warrior building a little 350 to 450 hp pro streeter. :wink:

Ya know, the kind of guy that would think it is cool just to have a set of aluminum heads. Thats a guy that will be more than happy with the propormance of those heads and probably pay a few xtra bucks to have them.

They are a good head to upgrade to if you have a steel headed crate motor....
    "Can't Means You Don't Want To"

Haven't You Stomped A Ford,,,,,,,,,,,, Lately?

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    Yea I am going to put them in the local paper. I wrote to procomp gave them the part number, they must be so bad That they wont even respond as to if they are new or old style castings. I did pick up a used stud girdle and some rockers to throw in on the deal though. Maybe they can make big book ends for my shelves in the shop. :idea: