Why cant we have a president like this??

Old 08-13-2009, 09:05 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Default Why cant we have a president like this??

It looks like some of the people in Australia have finally had enough. The second paragraph mentions a person by the name of 'Howard' but I'm not sure if the reference is to Kevin Rudd or someone else in the government.

America, Canada , all Europe ..... needs a President like this

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia
Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.
Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians'.

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'. 'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'..'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'
Maybe if we circulate this , American citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

If you agree, please SEND THIS ON.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:01 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Looks like they don't get to pass go and collect all the free stimulas money.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:38 AM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

man, we need to adhere to what made america great, and it's
ashame that others come and want to change the country they
came to live in. the outsiders have taken priayers out of school,
removed the 10 commandments from our courthouse, want to
eleminate god from our money, remove christmas, man, try going
to IRAN and changing their system, they'll chop your head off,
oh and we realy need to stop burning old glory, good men have
died for our flag, and quit spitting on our service man, amen :wink:
Old 08-14-2009, 06:48 AM
ARUSSELL
MASTER BUILDER

I have wanted to go down under but now I would like to live there!