racepartdirect.com?

Old 08-07-2009, 12:38 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default racepartdirect.com?

ANYONE ever Deal with these IMCOMPIDENTS?
I Ordered from them on Monday7-27 and was told i would have My Tool on Friday 7-31 FORRSURE?Did NOT HAPPEN?
So when it DID NOT Show by Tuesday 8-3 I Called and Got the,SHIPPING MANGER WAS LET GO DEAL??Get this,i was told that the Tool was There,but they did NOT Have the Time to Ship it???Then was Told,that as soon as it Shipped i would be Contacted with Shipping Info?GUESS WHAT?
That Also NEVER HAPPED?
When i Called on Thursday,i was Told that reason that the Phones Just RING AND RING is Because they are NOT Turned on Until 11:00 AM?
Been Calling ALL DAY TODAY,With NO RESULTS(The Phone Just Keeps on RINGING?
Although the Fellow i talked to Yesterday,tells me that my Part was Shipped on Weds.2 Day Select?NEVER Heard of 2-day Select,3-Day Select YES!
Wel the Little Brown Truck just FLEW By again Today,He Justed Waved?
They Did Not Sent of Offer a Tracking #?Which WILL TELL THE WHOLE STORY?
This is the 2nd WEEKEND that this Car will Set Here and Now be able to Go anywhere BECAUSE OF RACEPARTSDIRECTS (B U L L S # I T )
Later
G :evil: :twisted:
Old 08-07-2009, 01:06 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

i just tried myself and no answer , they have a big fancy website you would think thay could have someone answer the phone :?
Old 08-07-2009, 01:27 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Hey bbc,

I just tried to call myself, Phone just rings.....HUH. That not like them to not answer the phone... Thats weird....

I have always had great luck using race parts direct. Their service has always been 10x better than most distributors.

I ordered a pin kit about two weeks ago and was told the day I ordrered it that they were in manufacturing and would not be instock until August 5 or 6. I was told if they were received on 8/5/09 that they would ship out the same day, if received in the a.m. If not they would for sure be shipped the following day.

I received mine yesterday afternoon.

This was the only place in the country I could find that made them.
Let me know and ....
Good Luck,
ashbros
Old 08-07-2009, 02:00 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

just asking,,but what tool do you need,,heck i may just let you borrow mine if i have what you need,,,
Old 08-07-2009, 04:31 PM
racepartsdirect
APPRENTICE

My name is Jeff Moll I am the president of Race Parts Direct . I would like to straighten out some miss information on here.First I would like to say Criticism of our operation is welcome In Fact I encourage it because it is the only way we can improve and grow. Slander on the other hand I will not tolerate and as a matter of fact I will aggressively defend against with up to and including legal action. First of all just to inform everyone and in the interest of honesty the name of this gentleman is Greg Reed from Fountain, MI . He ordered a BBC Crank pinning kit on 7/27 on our mail in phone line and due to normal quality control reasons it was recorded like all calls. It is an item that we have manufactured for us by an outside contractor.After reviewing the call I am able to shed some light on the situation. The day Mr.reed called in to order the item he was informed we were temporarily out of stock and that he could check back that we would have them back in stock the first or second week of august. He said "I am in a hurry and need it right away" He was told if he placed an order that we would ship in some time before aug 15. He agreed and the order was placed. His part came out of manufacturing on aug 4 and they raw part was delivered to us on aug 5.

We have phone records and recordings that Mr. Reed called several times and was repeatedly told when we projected his item would ship. The reason I am responding myself is ironically I also personally spoke with Mr. Reed and gave him a USPS priority mail tracking # 9101010521297368405655 that shows it was shipped on aug 5 (10 days before promised). No one ever offered any type of special shipping at our expense. He demanded free next day air when speaking to one of our receptionists and he was told that in this case you do not qualify for free express or second day because you knowingly ordered a product that we did not have .

As Far as the Wheel & transmission guy . We have been in business for 10 years in September. We have never sold transmissions or wheels . What are your names? I can assure you if this actually happened to you it was not with us !

Our phone in Mail Order Hours of Operation are Mon- Thursday we are closed on Fridays during racing season !
Old 08-07-2009, 05:09 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Ok Jeff Moll, if youlook 2 post under the one that mentions the transmission you will see that it wasnt racepartsdirect. So I am not putting any blame on you guys at all. I was just saying that I know how the guy felt cuz it has happened to me with a diff compnay.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:59 PM
MManer
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
Ok Jeff Moll, if youlook 2 post under the one that mentions the transmission you will see that it wasnt racepartsdirect. So I am not putting any blame on you guys at all. I was just saying that I know how the guy felt cuz it has happened to me with a diff compnay.
Had you not been questioned by ashbros everyone including myself would have continued to believe you were speaking directly to an incident you had with racepartsdirect. I know it was not intentional but it was very misleading.
Mike
Old 08-07-2009, 08:13 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default ?

[quote="racepartsdirect"]My name is Jeff Moll I am the president of Race Parts Direct . I would like to straighten out some miss information on here.First I would like to say Criticism of our operation is welcome In Fact I encourage it because it is the only way we can improve and grow. Slander on the other hand I will not tolerate and as a matter of fact I will aggressively defend against with up to and including legal action. First of all just to inform everyone and in the interest of honesty the name of this gentleman is Greg Reed from Fountain, MI . He ordered a BBC Crank pinning kit on 7/27 on our mail in phone line and due to normal quality control reasons it was recorded like all calls. It is an item that we have manufactured for us by an outside contractor.After reviewing the call I am able to shed some light on the situation. The day Mr.reed called in to order the item he was informed we were temporarily out of stock and that he could check back that we would have them back in stock the first or second week of august. He said "I am in a hurry and need it right away" He was told if he placed an order that we would ship in some time before aug 15. He agreed and the order was placed. His part came out of manufacturing on aug 4 and they raw part was delivered to us on aug 5.

We have phone records and recordings that Mr. Reed called several times and was repeatedly told when we projected his item would ship. The reason I am responding myself is ironically I also personally spoke with Mr. Reed and gave him a USPS priority mail tracking # 9101010521297368405655 that shows it was shipped on aug 5 (10 days before promised). No one ever offered any type of special shipping at our expense. He demanded free next day air when speaking to one of our receptionists and he was told that in this case you do not qualify for free express or second day because you knowingly ordered a product that we did not have .

As Far as the Wheel & transmission guy . We have been in business for 10 years in September. We have never sold transmissions or wheels . What are your names? I can assure you if this actually happened to you it was not with us !

Our phone in Mail Order Hours of Operation are Mon- Thursday we are closed on Fridays during racing season ![/quote
Hey Jeff.?
I sure would like to REVEIW tahte Phone Conversation?
And Just Because your the PRESIDENT of the COMPANY,BIG FU KING DEAL!!!
When I called your Company on 7-27 i was Told that the Parts would be IN Stock by WEDS.7-29 and i would Have them by FRIDAY.7-31!
Was it YOU that i Talked to onThursday,8-6 that Told ME that MY Parts were Shipped on WEDS.8-05 and they weer Shipped 2 Day SELECT/?
Let me Guess?NO!?
Now let me Also ask you This?Do you NORMALLY Ship USPS, or UPS or Fed-Ex?
Its Realy a CRYING SHAME that you Have LIED to Me SEVERAL Times over a 99.00 Part?Cause This will cause you Way More than that in LOST Business?
Ask any of the Guys here,whatyou have Described Me Doing?Is NOT the Way i ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You Claim that the Phone Lines are only Open M-thru Thursday,i suppose that just like when i FINALLY was Able to Contact someone Thursday,and was Told that the Phone Lines are NOT TURNED on until 11AM?SURE is a GREAT Way of Doing Business?
I Guess since you Thru that PREIDENT BULLSHIT out at Me,I'm Suppose to Laydown and DIE? NOT!
AMAZING?
Later
Greg REED :x
Old 08-07-2009, 08:53 PM
racepartsdirect
APPRENTICE

Mr reed it was me you spoke to and I gave you a tracking # and it was a usps . As you and everyone who has read this thread can see your item shipped exactly when we said it did! The fact is you are angry we did not next day the part so you come on here and slam us. I have read some of your other post and you intimidation tacticts do not work on me . The tracking # and recorded phone conversations do not back up your story.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:19 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default ?

Originally Posted by racepartsdirect
Mr reed it was me you spoke to and I gave you a tracking # and it was a usps . As you and everyone who has read this thread can see your item shipped exactly when we said it did! The fact is you are angry we did not next day the part so you come on here and slam us. I have read some of your other post and you intimidation tacticts do not work on me . The tracking # and recorded phone conversations do not back up your story.
Let Me just say this Jeff?If it was You that talked to me,You DID NOT Give me a Tracking #?Thats Why i Questioned the 2nd day Select shipping?As far as you Shipping when you said it would be Shipped,Thats BS.Am i ANGRY,YES!But,Not because you would Not Ship Overngt?Because i was Told More than 1 Different Story?
NO INTIMIDATIN Factor Here!I CALL'UM Like i SEE"UM!
If can Help a Guy Out,then I WILL!Its Not Often that i can,but EVERY Now and then?
I Hope Things go Great for you Down the Road! GOOD LUCK!
I Realy Did NOT see your ADVERTISED Days and Times Listed on your Website?Are they,Maybe?I could have Overlooked them?
I Just wanted to Let you Know that i Had in the Past sent more than a Few Guys your Way!Will i Deal with you in the Future...........................???
Later
G 8)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -