get a life

Old 08-03-2009, 07:52 AM
antmee
SHOW GUEST

Default get a life

I usally don't pay any attention to things like this but when the posts are taking places where cars could be that would interest everyone it gets bothering.I have had deals with Raymond and always has been straight up.It's obvious to me you tried to start a band wagon against suie but seems to me the wheel broke.The vette you got is very nice car and from what i saw you got the better end of the deal.But if you want that darn truck sooo bad make Raymond a decent offer and he might sell it back to you.But please I am sure everyone on here is tired of seeing tears from a grown man.You have a very nice car enjoy it ,if not junk it let me know where iIwill be there lol probaly in a very long line
Old 08-03-2009, 08:53 AM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

X2 !!!!!
Old 08-03-2009, 09:06 AM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

man its a vette, go cruising and cry, a vette, where do you go from
there? and yea let me know where you junk it so i can get in line :wink:
Old 08-03-2009, 12:41 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

AMEN BRUTHAS!!!

It is a 60's Vette... please. Tell when I can have a 60's Sting Ray for around 15K!!! I am topped off, Truck in drive, trailer in tow to go get it!!!
Old 08-03-2009, 01:22 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

antmee Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:52 pm Post subject: get a life

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I usally don't pay any attention to things like this but when the posts are taking places where cars could be that would interest everyone it gets bothering.I have had deals with Raymond and always has been straight up.It's obvious to me you tried to start a band wagon against suie but seems to me the wheel broke.The vette you got is very nice car and from what i saw you got the better end of the deal.But if you want that darn truck sooo bad make Raymond a decent offer and he might sell it back to you.But please I am sure everyone on here is tired of seeing tears from a grown man.You have a very nice car enjoy it ,if not junk it let me know where iIwill be there lol probaly in a very long line

Right on antmee!

Boys, I already offered him my '69 Camaro AND my '68 ChevyII for the 'vette. No answer from him.

BTW, I talked to Raymonds wife for a little while a couple days ago.......
badsatge1 ISN'T getting HER truck!
Old 08-03-2009, 01:28 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

wow trying to take something away from a woman is putting yourself on deathrow. Its just not worth it.