HELLO IAM SUIE 54 DEFEND MYSELF

Old 08-01-2009, 10:28 AM
loser01
SHOW GUEST

Default HELLO IAM SUIE 54 DEFEND MYSELF

HELLO TRADERS I HAVE TRADED BADSTAGE1 HE HAD CAME TO MY GARAGE IN NC HE SAID IT TOOK HIM 10 HOURS I TOLD HIM THE VETTE WAS IN MY GARAGE SO HE LOOKED IT OVER AND SAID HE WANTED IT SO WE TRADED HE GAVE ME A CAR AND A TRUCK FOR THE VETTE WHEN HE GOT HOME WE TALKED AND HE SAID EVERYBODY LIKE THE VETTE AND IT RAN GOOD AND HE SAID HE TOLD SOME OF HIS FRIENDS I WAS A GOOD GUY TO DEAL WITH NOW ALMOST 5 MONTHS LATER HE WANTING HIS TRUCK BACK HE THINK HE GAVE TO MUCH FOR THE VETTE LOOK IN MY PROFILE AND YOU WILL SEE THE BLACK VETTE HE SAYING TO YOU GUYS IT A 15000 VETTE BUT ON MY EMAIL FROM HIM HE SAYING THEY TOLD HIM IT WAS WORTH 25000 BUT THE CAR IS IN THE OLD CAR PRICE GUIDE FOR MORE
Old 08-01-2009, 10:33 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Wait a min. He traded a car and truck for your vette?? He didnt mention that he traded 2 vehicles for that vette. What Kind of vehicles did he trade??
Old 08-01-2009, 10:36 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Also can you cody and paste that email on here stating that he said it was worth 25000??
Old 08-01-2009, 10:40 AM
racefan55
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

why would he need to copy and paste it, what its worth to me, may not be what its worth to you or the next person.. a 60's vette convertable that is nice in and out, obviously its worth some serious money!!
Old 08-01-2009, 10:43 AM
racefan55
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

raymond (suie54) is a very good guy! he has no reason to lie, he doesnt buy/sell/trade cars for a living, he does it for fun!!
some people on here just dont need to be trading..
Old 08-01-2009, 11:03 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah and from what I saw of that vette I owuld have no prob in handing over 50k to buy it either. That car is worth a lot of money. Plus that is why I asked what kind of vehicles they were too. Instead of just knowing that it was a car and truck.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:09 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Thats a 65 or 66 mid-year vette. Cant tell without looking at the hood or gas cap as well as other things. I sold my '65 in 2001 for $22,000 and it probably wasnt as nice as that.

That car depending on Mechanics is probably easily $25k to $30k.

I have had many vettes and have one now- That looks like a nice car.

Scorp
Old 08-01-2009, 11:26 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Raymond called me after I emailed him that he was being tossed about in the forum section. He lives not far from me, I have never spoken to him before, so this isn't a "buddy lie".

Very, very nice guy. Talked for 15 min or so, he told me his side of what happened. I was blown away at what was left out of the original post by badstage1!!
Badstage1 will have to show some really good proof to make me believe his story. As ya'll have stated in your posts, I told him the same thing, "you couldn't buy that 'vette needing a resto for $15k". I know he knows that, I just wanted him to know, "we ain't stupid". So, badstage, looks like it is put up or shut up time.

Like I said Raymond, email me anything you want. I will be more than happy to post it for you.

Later
Old 08-01-2009, 11:31 AM
masamiba
APPRENTICE

Default RAY DOSE NOT NEED TO BE HERE AFTER A TRADE 5 MONTHS AGO

RAY IS A STRAIT UP GUY AND DONT NEED TO BE GOING THREW THIS RAY DONT LET ONE CRY BABY THAT WAITS 5 MONTHS TO SAY DONTWANT THE DEAL NOW GIVE ME MY TRUCK BACK :cry: :cry: :cry:
HE DOSE NOT NEED TO BE TRADING HE NEEDS TO STAND UP AND WIPE HIS TEARS AND BECOME A MAN OF HIS WORD :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 08-01-2009, 11:32 AM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Vette

I looked at the Vette and I would say it was probably worth at least 30 k. It seems to be a case of buyers remorse and I don't think there's much else to say. 5 months is long long time to sit on a trade before deciding it was a bad one. I would trade three of my vehicles for it. Of course that is like trading coal for diamonds. Essentially there are the same items, but not the same quality or value. I think this thread is dead.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -