bad trader!!!! SUIE54

Old 08-01-2009, 07:05 AM
carseeker
SHOW GUEST

Default bad trader!!!! SUIE54

traded with this guy in Dallas NC and found out car was not what he stated and took car to restoration shop and found it the car was worth about $15K
less than i traded for. When i told ray about the findings he just said "i didnt know". I have had a ton of messages from other race J traders telling me of wrong doings on Rays part concerning deals they had done with him. I just want him to make it right and give my truck back to even up the trade deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-01-2009, 07:36 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: bad trader!!!! SUIE54

Originally Posted by badstage1
traded with this guy in Dallas NC and found out car was not what he stated and took car to restoration shop and found it the car was worth about $15K
less than i traded for. When i told ray about the findings he just said "i didnt know". I have had a ton of messages from other race J traders telling me of wrong doings on Rays part concerning deals they had done with him. I just want him to make it right and give my truck back to even up the trade deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here we go again, jump on the merry go round guys!

Name, ad #, phone number, etc. That would go a long way in getting someone to listen.
Old 08-01-2009, 07:45 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Here is his racespace:

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/130392

Cars in ads look decent and he is a gold seller with honor payment(s).

Badstage1 its as Rudy said- you need to lay out your case against this member.

Scorp
Old 08-01-2009, 07:50 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

when you traded for this car didn't you inspect it before you made the trade?if you agreed at that time that it was an exceptable trade it sounds more like a case of buyers remorse than a scam. :? seller is not responsible for what you think the car isn't worth.
Old 08-01-2009, 09:59 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: bad trader!!!! SUIE54

Originally Posted by badstage1
5-Months LATER?
Line up 10 Guys and ask what the cars Worth,i bet you Get at Least 8 Different ANSWERS???
DUDE,Get a LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Theres NO SCAM HERE,Your Just Pissed cause you have BUYERS REMORSE!
Later
G 8)
Old 08-01-2009, 10:13 AM
racefan55
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default thats a bunch of BS

definately buyers remorse!! raymond is a hell of a guy! he and i met on here and have become really good friends!! i have dealt with raymond on numerous occasions and raymond is a straight up guy!!
this guy posted a pic of an old beat up truck that he says his son bought him, he is not mentioning that raymond traded him a BAD ASS 60's vette convertable.. we all know what those vettes are worth and how they trade..
some people on here do not need to be trading.. once i make a trade then its done, i dont complain or cry if i got the bad end of the deal, you take the good with the bad.. this guy did have the vette on here for awhile for trade and under his ad it stated how nice the vette was.. (hell if he dont want it, ill trade for it)
raymond doesnt need the money, he trades on here for fun, and to meet new people!!! its unfortunate that someone posts an ad like this because the other person doesnt want to give him his truck back after 5 months!
Old 08-01-2009, 11:12 AM
masamiba
APPRENTICE

Default HERE IS A DAWN CRY BABY THAT WAITS 5 MONTHS TO REPLY

MAN I EMAILED YOU AND YOU TOLD ME THAT IT WAS YOUR MISTAKE WELL HELL GROW THE FUC- UP AND STOP THE DAMN CRYING I HAVE DELT WITH ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE AND THIS IS BULL SHI_ YOU TRADED TAKE IT LIKE A MAN I HAVE TAKEN BAD DEALS AND I AM A MAN OF MY WORD IF I SAY I WILL TRADE ITS MINE AND HEL_ YOU HAD THE LAST WORD SO WIPE YOUR EYES AND GROW UP AND BECOME A MAN RAYMOND IS A STRAIT ACROSS GUY ......................................
AND THATS THE BOTTEM LINE HERE.............................................. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Old 08-01-2009, 11:22 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

How can you ask some one to make a new deal 5 month's later should have taken some one with you to look at the car if you had any kind of doubt.

Those vette's are hard to get and are worth a good deal of money even basket case's bring good money but even with all that you made a deal 5 month's ago sounds like you own the vette to me i wouldn't even call some one back after i made a deal it is mine then and i own it regardless what it is worth i guess one question you should ask your shelf would you change the deal 5 months later if the shoe was on the other foot Probably not .
I don't know either person here but sounds like to me you just need to stand up to the deal you made and go on with your life.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:38 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

I almost forgot, badstage1, bring that 'vette to me and I will trade you my sweeeeeeeeeet '69 Camaro turnkey AND my sweeeeeeet '68 big block Nova. That is no bullbleep, I swear I will do it :!:
Old 08-01-2009, 01:50 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default RAY BOHON(SUIEE 54)

RAY IS A GOOD GUY TO TRADE WITH.
WE HAVE TRADED SEVERAL TIMES.
SOMETIMES I COME OUT ON TOP,SOMETIMES HE COMES OUT ON TOP!!!! YOU CANT WIN THEM ALL,THATS WHY THEY CALL IT TRADING!!!!
YOU INSPECTED HIS CAR AND TRADED SO STOP WHINING AND BE A MAN!!!!
STAND UP AND TAKE IT AND MAYBE YOU WILL COME OUT ON TOP NEXT TIME!!!!
JUST A OPINION OF A REAL TRADED THAT DONT BACK UP AND TRADES AS AGREED TO WHETHER I GET FUCKED WITH A 10" OR JUST SCREWED A LITTLE WITH A 3"!!!!
THANK YOU,
DAVID(GRAHAMCLASSIC69)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -