Scott Hutton

Old 07-31-2009, 03:59 PM
Wrauthe
SHOW GUEST

Default Scott Hutton

Beware of Scott Hutton. I talked to him over the phone, ordered the gears he said he had. Paid for them thru paypal and never recieved them. He even responded and told me he had been on vacation and would ship the gears out as soon as possiable.

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/3...ol-amp-CO.html
Old 07-31-2009, 04:10 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

One post!! Have you read ANY of the scammer section before? Why on earth would you come in here flappin away about someone without an ad # or ANYTHING else. This crap is soooooooooooooooo tiring to the RJ forum sharks!!. Why would we HAVE TO ASK that information.
Old 07-31-2009, 04:24 PM
Wrauthe
SHOW GUEST

Default In response to your statement

This is my first time on this forum. This is not some two day, did'nt get my part pitty party. I let this run out for nearly a month and e-mailed this gentleman on several occasions. In addition sir, I filed a claim with paypal, which was never responded to by the party in question.

The response from paypal.

Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to MessagesMark as Unread | Print ReplyReply AllMove...
Flag this messageResolution of Buyer Complaint Case # PP-744-524-691Friday, July 31, 2009 6:36 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"[email protected]" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo:

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and
will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include
issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.
Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take
action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss
the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that
it assures you that you are safe using PayPal
Old 07-31-2009, 06:22 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

You have been a member for two years and you just now found this forum?

Did you wait to look for the forum AFTER you got duped?

I am not out to bust your chops man, I hate the fact you have been screwed. The facts are though you MUST post the ad, the guys user name and any other pertinent info you have. Otherwise you may as well be talking to yourself because there isn't a soul here that will climb on Scott Huttons butt until you pony up what is needed.

It is unimportant how long you let it run out, or who you filed a claim with brother for ONE simple reason: You have offered nothing in terms of PROOF.

Who knows, Scott might come in here and chop you down at the knees by showing (there is that word again) PROOF that you are being deceitful. We have seen that before as well.

Good luck in your "chase" of Scott Hutton.

In closing, post the PROOF and it will look like a great white shark has been through this thread after the scammer/liar.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:41 PM
Wrauthe
SHOW GUEST

Default E-Mails Recieved

Here are some e-mails that were sent.

Subject: Re: dana 60 axles, gears and alum spool & CO
Re: Ad #1540356 - dana 60 axles, gears and alum spool & CO
they should go out today from my office i am on vacation since wed of this week.. the guys went to shop yesterday and boxed it up..

On [2009-06-25 19:15:49] Wrauthe wrote:
> Good evening Scott, I am e-mailing in regards to the 5.86 gears I sent you money for. I was wondering if you have had a chance to ship them any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:44 PM
Wrauthe
SHOW GUEST

Original E-Mail

[email protected] is the paypal info
and send your address and i will ship asap3

Scott Hutton
615-429-8895
On [2009-06-16 21:28:18] Wrauthe wrote:
> Hello, I contacted you about 3 or 4 weeks ago about the pro gears you have for sale. I have been on the road alot lately, if you still have the 5.86 gear set send me your paypal account info and I will send the cash and address info. Thanks, and sorry again for the delayed response.

Here are the e-mails I sent.

Subject: dana 60 axles, gears and alum spool & CO
Good evening Scott, I am e-mailing in regards to the 5.86 gears I sent you money for. I was wondering if you have had a chance to ship them any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I was wondering if you had sent the 5.86 gears out yet, I have not recieved them.

Scott, I believe I have been more then patient with this gear deal. But your lack of response to my e-mails and the fact that no gears have showed up at the shipping address supplied, suggest that you have no intention of sending the gears, which I have paid for. If you do not respond to this e-mail I will contact Racing Junk and Pay-pal. I know this means absolutely nothing, I am still out the money that I gave you. But maybe I can keep someone else from getting cheated. If I am incorrect in my accusation, I apologize and look forward to receiving the gears and if I receive them or a tracking number this will go not further then this e-mail.

I do not have response's to any of these e-mails, except the vacation response. Seller never responeded to the rest of my e-mails.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:47 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: In response to your statement

Originally Posted by Wrauthe
This is my first time on this forum. This is not some two day, did'nt get my part pitty party. I let this run out for nearly a month and e-mailed this gentleman on several occasions. In addition sir, I filed a claim with paypal, which was never responded to by the party in question.
DID PAYPAL GET YOUR MONEY BACK FOR YOU ?
Old 07-31-2009, 07:54 PM
Wrauthe
SHOW GUEST

Paypal closed the case and judged in my favor, due to fact that the seller did not respond. But I did not recieve any cash. I was told the sellers account was empty and that they would purse the seller for reimbursment.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:06 PM
Wrauthe
SHOW GUEST

Thanks for your input hollowayshotrods. I will do what I can to supply as much info. as I can.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:11 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: E-Mails Recieved

Originally Posted by Wrauthe
Here are some e-mails that were sent.

they should go out today from my office i am on vacation since wed of this week.. the guys went to shop yesterday and boxed it up..

On [2009-06-25 19:15:49] Wrauthe wrote:
> Good evening Scott, I am e-mailing in regards to the 5.86 gears I sent you money for. I was wondering if you have had a chance to ship them any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
There we go!!

HEY SCOTT, WHERE THE HELL IS THE MANS STUFF!!

You have men in your shop when you are on vacation? Why couldn't they ship it when they boxed it up? Why wasn't it ALREADY boxed and ready to ship? I cannot imagine not having it ready to ship if it is up for sale. There are just a couple reasons not to ship a mans stuff THE DAY after being paid, if he pays early enough it should go out THAT day. You got some explainin to do fella. Wrauthe provided the email you sent saying you would take care of him, apparently there was some "fabrication" to your promise. Come on in here and defend yourself if this is incorrect.

Wrauthe, now all that stuff you wrote matters :!: Just the dates of the emails gripes my ass!

Damn, I need to get a job. Anybody have a position for a cranky 'ole bastard?

Later

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -