Lucas Oil STABILIZER

Old 07-31-2009, 03:29 PM
newjack42
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Lucas Oil STABILIZER

I use Lucas in all my veichals Semi to racecar. Never have a problem with it and wont do an oil change with out it. But recelty i have been hearing a lot of negitive things about it. Suppoesly its building up and creating a foam which is causing more heat. But i also heard from a few locals at the dirt oval that when they added it water temp went down bout 5 degrees?.?.? i always run it so i have no baseline to judge off. has anyone heard these things about lucas??
Old 08-02-2009, 03:51 PM
lanham
MASTER BUILDER

I have ran Lucas in everything i have had too from semis to everyday drivers and my race motor,but when i would pull my oil stick on my race motor it would look like the oil was foamed so i left it out i my next oil change and the oil on the stick now does not look foamed up so i quit using it in my race motor.I still run it in my everyday drivers just not the high rpm race motor.I run Brad Penn oil.