False Advertising / Fraud / Scammer

Old 07-27-2009, 01:18 PM
moterhead
SHOW GUEST

Default False Advertising / Fraud / Scammer

:This is for anyone dealing with Racer2832 (#35970 ) DON'T DO IT !!!! He takes pictures far away so you can't really see the truth about what he is really trying to sell . He asks for a DEPOSIT to hold it for you . Then he starts to hound you about the deal you made with him . You get there after driving 200 miles to buy a car from this CON MAn. He said car was perfect . Didn't NEED ANYTHING , but a motor and tranny . Car was rusted inside and out , WAS NOT a TUBE chassis . Had stock front end , stock struts , rearend was crooked 2inches off side , tires were rotten , hood was busted , TIRE as hitting fender on left and 2 inches off fender on right , roll cage was rusty , 4-link brackets were CHICKEN WELDED !!! Also needed a PAINT JOB , and much more , to be safe ..NOT NHRA certified as he said !! NHRA will NOT certify WELDS like that !!! This man is a CROOK !!! Taking him to court to get my deposit back . Also SHOCKS were RUSTED SOLID . This car came out of the jUNKYARD !!!!! 80 model Tube Chassis Mustang NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-27-2009, 04:03 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

was this on racing junk?? do you have the ad # ??
Old 07-27-2009, 06:37 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

I did not find a racespace profile on Racer2832
Old 07-27-2009, 06:39 PM
kw89425
MASTER BUILDER

i have a good tube chassis i will sell rolling or complete with trailer it is strut front four link
Old 07-28-2009, 03:25 AM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

Default hey

well dont come in here and try to sell on the form cause they allready got on to me tring to sell something in the form..So Dont try to sell anything in the form just do it in the Classified Thanks.
Old 07-28-2009, 05:09 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: hey

Originally Posted by littlehotrod
well dont come in here and try to sell on the form cause they allready got on to me tring to sell something in the form..So Dont try to sell anything in the form just do it in the Classified Thanks.

NO ... you again are wrong, its ok from time to time to say "hey I got this for sale if someone is looking" but you posted a new post on the forum more then once to just sell parts thats a no-no .. there is a difference then trying to help someone find something they are looking for and trying to sell parts :wink:
Old 07-28-2009, 08:17 AM
kw89425
MASTER BUILDER

i just thought by chance i might have what he was looking for
Old 07-28-2009, 08:48 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by kw89425
i just thought by chance i might have what he was looking for
KW- You didnt do anything wrong. As David said, an offer of assistance is different then a large classified ad placed in the scammer forum, especially after someone was told it wasnt the right place (Three times)

Maybe you will be able to help him.

Scorp
Old 07-28-2009, 09:08 AM
kw89425
MASTER BUILDER

lol i havent had any luck helping anybody else out
Old 07-28-2009, 09:59 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: hey

Originally Posted by littlehotrod
is liltlehotrod a new moderator???? :roll: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -