Impact Wrench

Old 07-25-2009, 02:35 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Default Impact Wrench

I have a 2 year old 24 volt Goodyear cordless impact wrench with 2 good batteries. The charger died and I was thinking if somebody has the same kind and their charger still works they could have mine. The chargers are known to be junk, but the impact is still good and I'd hate to throw it away if somebody could use it. PM me with your info and I'll ship it to you. This isn't the first time I've given something away on RJ so it's not a scam.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:06 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

It may not be your charger....
If you carefully take the batteries apart, you may find a copper field that has split. Soilder it and it should work just fine....
Old 07-31-2009, 08:28 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks, but it's the charger. Both batteries are still charged and work fine. I already bought a new impact wrench and thought someone may want this one. Tons of dirt track guys use this one, but I guess most drag racers don't change tires very much.
Someone could buy a replacememt charger for about $45 + shipping if they wanted it.