Joseph Trioli

Old 07-19-2009, 05:02 PM
quick8dragster07
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default Joseph Trioli

Does anyone know Joe trioli, or live in the Orlando area and heard of him? I've got a contract with him on a trade for a dragster, but I lost contact with him two weeks ago, then got ahold of him, and then lost contact with him again this week. Last week he said he had swine flew from Porto Rico chicken. I don't know if he's ok, sick again or what but I need to get back in touch with him... I think that he races at Immokalee Regional Raceway, but am not sure. Anyways I've tried to give him a few extra months, and tried to call and text him but don't get any answers so am a little stumped as what to do. I can go into more detail if anybody wants, feel free to msg me, and I can scan a copy of our agreement send to you.

Thanks,
Matt Call
Old 07-20-2009, 08:43 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

sounds like he backed out on you,just move on..
Old 07-20-2009, 01:49 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Joseph Trioli

Originally Posted by quick8dragster07
Does anyone know Joe trioli, or live in the Orlando area and heard of him? I've got a contract with him on a trade for a dragster, but I lost contact with him two weeks ago, then got ahold of him, and then lost contact with him again this week. Last week he said he had swine flew from Porto Rico chicken. I don't know if he's ok, sick again or what but I need to get back in touch with him... I think that he races at Immokalee Regional Raceway, but am not sure. Anyways I've tried to give him a few extra months, and tried to call and text him but don't get any answers so am a little stumped as what to do. I can go into more detail if anybody wants, feel free to msg me, and I can scan a copy of our agreement send to you.

Thanks,
Matt Call
Swine flew from Porto Rico chicken?

Dont you kind of think you know the answer to your state of contract question?

Prepare to litigate or move on.

Scorp
Old 07-20-2009, 02:29 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Immokalee

It's a long way from Orlando to Immokalee to race (150 plus miles). There are at least four other tracks closer. Sounds like he isn't interested. Think you should just find another car.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:52 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

IF THERE IS NO MONEY OUT OF YOUR POCKET i WOULD MOVE ON. JMO
Old 07-20-2009, 03:43 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hate to hear of anyone who may have the Swine flu... that is a pretty dramatic & dubious excuse to not follow through w/a contract. You just never know... if he does have the S.Flu, he could die. If he is making excuses, he could drag that ordeal on & on...

I say there is more fish in the sea. Maybe tell him you will pray he gets better, but you must move on due to your circumstances... perhaps an altumatum (quick one) is in order?

Good Luck!!
Old 07-20-2009, 03:57 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Swine Flu is almost as bad as Pig Polio and Hog Hay-Fever.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:30 PM
FullTimeRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

We get swamp fever down here.

Maybe from the alligators.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:40 PM
quick8dragster07
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Swamp fever, or swamp ass? It's really hot down there, I know I moved from Houston and passed through it :lol:
Old 07-20-2009, 04:53 PM
FullTimeRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

WHAT,, OK

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -