Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Is it just me or,

  1. #1
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    La.
    Posts
    2,890

    Is it just me or,

    What's up with some of our Mods and regulars, like Bjuice and 454. We haven't heard from them in weeks, are they Da'ed or what? I know BJ said he was going 10.5 racing, does that mean he crashed, 454 i know he has grand children to raise, but you guys need to check in once in a while to let us know what's happening. I know a couple yrs. ago when i was missing for about a month (working out of town) these guys wanted to know when was the auction for all my racing parts, they were looking for a good deal. :lol:

    Zip.

  2. #2
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Abingdon,Virginia
    Posts
    3,579
    I agree ''ZIP'' just talking with my wife about that very same thing the other night, all the old gang just dissappeared :!: :!:
    Head's up the true drag race!!

  3. #3
    Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Douglasville Ga
    Posts
    474
    Hey Zip,

    I know I haven't seen too many of the regulars on here in a while. I have been reading the post but not really posting anything. I traded my 68 Camaro race car for a 68SS Camaro street because the tracks close to me closed down, once I traded, the track opened back up in my home town which is about 4 hours away but my brother races there so now, I am looking to trade back for a drag car. Hope that your 2009 season is going pretty well.

    Chris

  4. #4
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Fountain,MICHIGAN
    Posts
    856

    Race Car

    Maybe you can Put the WORD out in TEXAS............................?And,see if that Vega in your Avatar is Avalible???
    Later
    G 8)
    As far as that Goes,How about a 68 Chevy II with a 540" Motor and Deadenbear Glide??????????

  5. #5
    Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Douglasville Ga
    Posts
    474

    Re: Race Car

    Hey Greg, How is your car coming. if you look on my racespace profile, I have a couple of pics of the 68 on there. Nice to hear from you man.

    Chris

    Quote Originally Posted by bbchevy
    Maybe you can Put the WORD out in TEXAS............................?And,see if that Vega in your Avatar is Avalible???
    Later
    G 8)
    As far as that Goes,How about a 68 Chevy II with a 540" Motor and Deadenbear Glide??????????

  6. #6
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Fountain,MICHIGAN
    Posts
    856

    Re: Race Car

    Quote Originally Posted by bowtie4542001
    Hey Greg, How is your car coming. if you look on my racespace profile, I have a couple of pics of the 68 on there. Nice to hear from you man.

    Chris

    Quote Originally Posted by bbchevy
    Maybe you can Put the WORD out in TEXAS............................?And,see if that Vega in your Avatar is Avalible???
    Later
    G 8)
    As far as that Goes,How about a 68 Chevy II with a 540" Motor and Deadenbear Glide??????????
    Chris,
    Right off the BAT i See a MAJOR ISSUE with a Camaro SS...?
    The Valve Covers are 3 Holes SHORT............................................. ......?
    Later
    G 8)

  7. #7
    Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Douglasville Ga
    Posts
    474

    Re: Race Car

    Quote Originally Posted by bbchevy
    Quote Originally Posted by bowtie4542001
    Hey Greg, How is your car coming. if you look on my racespace profile, I have a couple of pics of the 68 on there. Nice to hear from you man.

    Chris

    Quote Originally Posted by bbchevy
    Maybe you can Put the WORD out in TEXAS............................?And,see if that Vega in your Avatar is Avalible???
    Later
    G 8)
    As far as that Goes,How about a 68 Chevy II with a 540" Motor and Deadenbear Glide??????????
    Chris,
    Right off the BAT i See a MAJOR ISSUE with a Camaro SS...?
    The Valve Covers are 3 Holes SHORT............................................. ......?
    Later
    G 8)
    I agree, I have 2 454 blocks in the shop that I would love to build and slip on in there without the wife finding out.

  8. #8
    Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Greenville s.c.
    Posts
    3,239
    Hey Zip and all the Boys...Yes i have been shoulder deep in the 10.5 scene this year...been to the track more this year then i have in the last 6 Years....

    Next week i will be at Carolina "House of Hook" in the Orsca 10.5 race,,,only this time i will be helping out Tony Christian. He is shooting for the 3 second ET...in efforts to be the 1st Orsca 10.5 door car to reach the 3 second ET range in a Door car.... (800ci RM engine with 4 stages)


    I have to admit it feels pretty Good for someone to Notice i am not around the boards....Thanks !...lol

    truth of the matter i have been around "RJ Site" ...i just have not particpated in any subjects like i have in the past Just because of the racing and lack of FREE time i have had in the Past...most of the time i come into the site later in the evenings and just Eye ball some things to make sure No one is too far left field...looks like you guys have it under control...lol.

    Myself and Topsportsman speak regulary by phone, he personally doesn't go long without checking the site.

    ..i would also like to say just to clear up for many that don't know....I donate my FREE time to RJ forum as a mod. I get no compensation for monitoring the Boards....i been doing this since 2003....and i am OK with it...just wanted to let folks know who might not have known

    Hope everyone is having a Good Summer...i know i am wide open...Come fall you will see more of me on the Participating side of things.


    Thanks

    Brian
    Bjuice..

    "I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

  9. #9
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Hobbs, NM
    Posts
    842
    See everything is just going to smooth on here.....We'll just have to get rowdy so BJ will have something to do......lol

    Do I here Smackdown!!!......Where's Hilldale when you need him?......No that won't work Hilldale's cool now.....Dang who can we get?????????

  10. #10
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheRabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Augusta, Ga.
    Posts
    2,295
    Next week i will be at Carolina "House of Hook"
    That's Jackson isn't it?? Only a few miles from my house. Haven't been there in years. May have to check it out next week.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright © 2005-2016 RacingJunk.com All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the RacingJunk.com
Terms of Use, Classifieds Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy