idiot drivers

Old 07-17-2009, 04:01 PM
newjack42
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default idiot drivers

i drive 60 miles to work each day and its mostly on the interesate. normly it is not bad but tonight all the idiots were one the road at one. i almsot got sideswipeed a couple of times. doin like 55 in both lanes. on the brakes like i was in town it was rediclous. Some one needs to teach these people how to drive.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:05 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

LOL. I feel your pain. I am 40 miles each way. I spend 15 miles on a 2 lane country route that is 55 mph. Most drive 65 mph out there but then there is always the 1 moron that runs 45 mph that you have to try to pass. Then I get to spend the rest of my trip on 76 going into Akron, OH thru the central interchange where 76, 77 and route 8 all come together. That is why I drive a little piece of crap. If it is wrecked too bad, I will take the plate off and leave it.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:01 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: idiot drivers

Originally Posted by newjack42
i drive 60 miles to work each day and its mostly on the interesate. normly it is not bad but tonight all the idiots were one the road at one. i almsot got sideswipeed a couple of times. doin like 55 in both lanes. on the brakes like i was in town it was rediclous. Some one needs to teach these people how to drive.
dood that reely suks.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:05 PM
newjack42
JUNIOR BUILDER

i know i know i cant type
Old 07-18-2009, 06:17 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

I live just NE of Atlanta and have to drive all the way thru town to get to my airline flights.

Enough said?

Dave
Old 07-26-2009, 06:02 AM
jdhemin
SHOW GUEST

Default more idiot drivers

I live in Council Bluffs Ia. and work in omaha about 30 miles a day. The morning not so bad but going back to the bluffs is crazy.....All bottle necked up going back into Iowa and if there is a message on the signs 35mph at best at times they stop to read the signs in the middle of the interstate..... Where are there brains at never mind I don't wanna know.....
Old 07-26-2009, 06:45 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Want to talk about idiot drivers, Try driving a ambulance on a call, We all know [or supposed to] to move over to the right when one is coming, Yeah Right, people will stop right in front of you, You go left they go left, I have been a paramedic for 27 years, and when going on a call nothing suprises me any more :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 07-26-2009, 10:56 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Want to talk about idiot drivers, Try driving a ambulance on a call, We all know [or supposed to] to move over to the right when one is coming, Yeah Right, people will stop right in front of you, You go left they go left, I have been a paramedic for 27 years, and when going on a call nothing suprises me any more :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
SC. has a law that if your not passing your suppose to be in the right lane. Maybe one day they will enforce it! Why do so many people ride in the left lane or ride right beside another car going the same speed.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET THE HEII OUT OF THE WAY is what I say!!
Old 07-27-2009, 03:24 AM
CamBirdRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

I live on the west side of Houston and work on the south side. 55 miles each way. The problem I have is that when you go to pass someone, they get on the gas and ride right next to you and won't let you back into the lane you were in.

On another one, I was going to the track one day-down a 2 lane road. was behind a woman on her cell phone, she would speed up, slow down, speed up, slow down, etc. Went to pass her, mind you-I have a c4500 chevy pulling my 38' trailer at the time-just about the time I thought I was ahead of her, she had sped up again and was right next to me. Well, cars were coming straight at me ( I was in the oncoming lane), I had to make a move, so I just pushed her over on to the shoulder. I didn't know a woman on the cell phone could give you the one finger salute.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:52 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I didn't know a woman on the cell phone could give you the one finger salute.
She was telling you good luck and hope you win 1st!! If somebody wants to get around me I'll slow down a little to let 'em get by, but please don't pass me doing 70 then slow down to 50.

I'm just glad to know stupid drivers aren't just in Ga and Sc.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -