Beware of Slappyracing

Old 07-10-2009, 01:23 PM
Trouble44
APPRENTICE

Default Beware of Slappyracing

I asked for help from the monirators and they did give it a try, but I have been trying to get paid or a problem made right since april from this guy. His name is John and he goes by JT. He took a New carb from me with the promise to ship me a bigger carb. He told me his was too big for the motor he had, I never got it and when I did finaly get him to talk to me he always makes promisses but doesn't make it right. Don't let it happen to you! Just wanted to warn people, that is all.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

"Slappyracing".... wasn't there another post about this dude on here??? I have heard that name before.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:58 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Yes ''rigsby'' there was :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/163312
Old 12-22-2009, 04:43 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Here you go !!
Old 12-22-2009, 06:19 AM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

Sorry about your loss, did you save any emails, ad #'s or contact info from the guy about this transaction ?
Old 12-22-2009, 06:48 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default JT

Oh'Ya JT -John Taylor,
Hes DEFINATELY 1 that you NEED to keep both EYES on!!
Let me just say?
He Always thinks His stuff is MORE Valueble that yours?
Have you Ever seen a Double sided COIN................?
Later
G 8)
Old 12-22-2009, 07:35 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Robsinno messaged me asking me about this guy so i brought it back to top :!: :!:
Old 09-20-2010, 08:17 AM
elcamino408
SHOW GUEST

Default slappyracing

his name is john taylor....just got my budding for $500 for a deposit on a 1969 camaro...calling police today to see what i have to do for fraud process...i have three seperate phone numbers for him.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:18 PM
slappyracing
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: Beware of Slappyracing

Originally Posted by Trouble44
I asked for help from the monirators and they did give it a try, but I have been trying to get paid or a problem made right since april from this guy. His name is John and he goes by JT. He took a New carb from me with the promise to ship me a bigger carb. He told me his was too big for the motor he had, I never got it and when I did finaly get him to talk to me he always makes promisses but doesn't make it right. Don't let it happen to you! Just wanted to warn people, that is all.
now for my side! this guy fells to tell you that i also bought a engine from him this same day, and after i drove 12 hrs home i put the engine in the car and it was locked up so i think between the money i gave him and the gas i spent driving 24 hr rd trip i dont think he should get anything. thanks john
Old 01-23-2011, 07:25 PM
slappyracing
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: JT

Originally Posted by bbchevy
Oh'Ya JT -John Taylor,
Hes DEFINATELY 1 that you NEED to keep both EYES on!!
Let me just say?
He Always thinks His stuff is MORE Valueble that yours?
Have you Ever seen a Double sided COIN................?
Later
G 8)
now this guy here well his name is billy kennedy and he was a bail bondsman that got busted, i have never had any deals with this guy so i dont know what he is talking about, but i can tell you that he lives in the same town with me and he trys to start shit on everyone, but i can tell you this if you see something on here forsale by him it will be a hunk of shit and not what he says it is, thats why he tried to get me to sell some of his things in the past, so that his name wouldnt be on here because most people know that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -