Have you guy's seen this??? Is it true???

Old 07-08-2009, 01:51 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Default Have you guy's seen this??? Is it true???

I got this on an e-mail at my office today. It is quoted from the mistake we call our president... WOW.

Subject: THIS FROM THE MAN WHO IS COMMANDER IN CHIEF?

THIS FROM THE MAN WHO IS COMMANDER IN CHIEF? Pathetic!

Obama is Surprised Vets do not want to pay their own Medical Expenses!

Here’s his response when he backed-off from his decision to let the military pay for their war injuries. What an empty headed person he is.

Bad press, including major mockery of the plan by comedian Jon Stewart, led to President Obama abandoning his proposal to require veterans' private health insurance to cover the estimated $540 million annual cost to the federal government of treatment for injuries to military personnel received during their tours on active duty.

The President admitted that he was puzzled by the magnitude of the opposition to his proposal. "Look, it's an all volunteer force," Obama complained. "Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It doesn't compute."

"I thought these were people who were proud to sacrifice for their country," Obama continued. "I wasn't asking for blood – just money. With the country facing the worst financial crisis in its history, I'd have thought that the patriotic thing to do would be to try to help reduce the nation's deficit. I guess I underestimated the selfishness of some of my fellow Americans."

Typical of an individual who never served a day of his life on active duty. What more could one expect from a politician at the public trough?

Send this to everyone you know, particularly every veteran you know, to show them just what President Obama thinks of our military – people who fight for our country and are hurt and/or disabled protecting OUR freedoms.

If you read nothing else in this message, read the portion I highlighted in red bold print. This is shocking! Why am I not surprised
Old 07-08-2009, 02:22 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

WOW!! DAY AFTER DAY THIS GUY SHOWS MORE AND MORE WHAT A PIECE OF SHITT HE IS. WHATS NEXT FROM TRADER IN CHIEF!! ITS GONNA BE A LONG FOUR YEARS
Old 07-08-2009, 02:32 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Ga and Sc tried our best. We voted for the other guy. I think the other guys VP choice really hurt him in the long run!. JMO!!
Old 07-08-2009, 03:21 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I agree... as much as I liked her views, the media attacked her like paranas & made a circus of her family & life.

What is funny in the end:

How much more "expierence" did Obama have over Palin??? I mean, that was one of the big objections about Palin right?? So what expierence did Obama have that was so much better? I still don't understand it. I think it was good marketing, lots of money & false promises that made him win. He has never served in the military.... to make it worse, he dishonors them frequently!!
Old 07-09-2009, 03:35 AM
CamBirdRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Every time I see an Obama sticker on the back of a car going down the road, I want to run it off the road.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:18 AM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

that realy makes me sick, i don''t mind my tax dollars spent on
helping vets with injuries and theorpy, they fought for our country,
obama considers the ones that did not volinteer more patirotic?
instead of cutting trips, cutting congress spending trips, raises
for congress and cutting back on spending, he wants our injured
vets to pick up the tab, obama did not serve our country, we
should have had a real patriotic vet in there, this pres is sick :evil:
oh what pisses me off is the money spent on pelosis trip to italy
that was wasted money, WAKE UP :evil: