BEWARE OF GASTRADERS AD 1579930

Old 07-07-2009, 02:16 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default BEWARE OF GASTRADERS AD 1579930

BEWARE OF THE RJ AD # 1579930, I SENT THIS DUDE THE MONEY FOR
A TACH, HAVE NOT GOT IT CANNOT GET THRU ON HIS NUMBER (ALWAYS VOICE MAIL) GOES BY THE NAME OF GASTRADERS35 #246198
HAS NOT RESPONDED TO ANY CALLS . REPRESENTS HIMSELF LIKE AN STOCK CAR RACER, IT IS SAD WHEN PEOPLE DO THIS STUFF IT WRECKS FOR THE GOOD FOLKS,LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY COMMENTS.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:54 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default GASTRADER HAS EMAILED ME. HE IS A PROBLEM

I GOT AN EMAIL FROM GASTRADER, HE STATES HE HAS NOT" GOT THE MONEY ORDER PERIOD" I CANNOT SAY IF HE CASHED IT , BUT IT HAS BEEN CASHED ......AGAIN ANOTHER INTERNET ISSUE.... I AM TRIED OF THESE P.O.S. FOLKS THAT CLAIM TO BE RACERS AND PULL THESE THINGS... ALSO HE SAYS I AM TALKIN' SHI. LET THE CARDS FALL WHERE THEY MAY...HE IS WRONG,,,, BOTH IN HIS DEALINGS AND HIS B.S. ATTITUDE.....
WE AS GOOD CONSUMERS ARE IN FOR A CRAP LOAD OF THIS STUFF. THE INTERNET HAS CHANGED HOW WE DO BUSNIESS.
JEFF
Old 07-16-2009, 07:37 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default CAREFULL OF GASTRADER I PAID ANDNO PRODUCT ALONG WITH BS

GATSTRADER SAYS HE IS TRUCK DRIVER,
THAT HE STILL HAS NOT GOT THE MONEY OR CASHED IT,
HE HAS SOLD THE TACH (I BOUGHT) TO SOMEONE ELSE
ALOT OF BS STUFF GOING ON HERE.
IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS CAT OR KNOWS HIM
LET ME KNOW
SO FAR HE IS A LIAR AND DECITEFULL
Old 07-17-2009, 01:27 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

bix: I sent him a message asking him if he was aware he was on here & if he planned on making this right with you... I know that AuotMeter & AutoGuage are probably the same thing, but he does have a AutoGuage Tach listed as an "AutoMeter" as if it was a Sport or Pro Comp. I hope you can recover your money... Good luck. Scooter
Old 07-17-2009, 08:54 PM
GASTRADER35
APPRENTICE

I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANY MONEY OR CASHED ANY MONEY ORDER AND I AM NOT A LIAR OR THIEF PERIOD.. I HAVE SOLD TONS OF STUFF ON HERE AND NEVER ONE TIME HAS ANYBODY BEEN DISAPOINTED.. I HATE TO SEE THIS HAPPEN BECAUSE IT LOOKS BAD BUT I SHOULD NOT BE CALLED A THIEF..
Old 07-17-2009, 10:39 PM
rpm63
SHOW GUEST

Default here we go again

another honorable seller, "sold tons of stuff on here" but i don't see any honor payments................welllllllll. i can't hear you.
Old 07-19-2009, 01:09 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Did you pay him with a USPS money order?
Old 07-19-2009, 05:32 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

AMEN ''RPM'' Go getum :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: See '' lively'' new wolves joining everyday, Welcome to the pack ''RPM'' I am Mark :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 07-19-2009, 09:00 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

there is a difference in the too just happened to yalk to a rep month or so ago auto gauge is there oversea made el cheapies that are fairly accurate but quality is not as good as autometer not as durable either i quote him directly by saying not for racing will not hpld up to virbations and extreme conditions very long
Old 07-20-2009, 02:20 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Down below is Gastraders response from when I PM'd him.

Gastrader: I did not have to take the time to contact you so you knew you were being called out on here... but I did this based on the original posters comments... which does not look good on you. As far as you not being a thief... only YOU know if you are or not. At least you came on here to defend yourself- which is more than I can say for some.

As far as AutoMETER VS AutoGUAGE: There is a difference. You posted it as an AutoMeter Tach. I suppose you are right... but it is a little misleading. It's kinda like a blind date with a supposed "super-model" who winds up being a a big fat girl chick... who could beat you down. (a little extreme, I know)

Subject: Re: AUTOMETER RECALL TACH
Re: Ad #1579930 - AUTOMETER RECALL TACH

I TALED TO THIS GUY TONITE AND HE IS GOING TO TRACK THE MONEY ORDER TO PROVE I DID NOT GET THE MONEY.. I WILL NOT BE ACCUSED OF BEING A THIEF THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT... AS FAR AS MY LISTING THESE TACHS ARE ALL MADE BY AUTOMETER AND IT SAYS ON IT AUTOGAGE BY AUTOMETER SO THAT IS HOW I LISTED IT...SEEMS TO ME YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT IS CONCERNED ABOUT THAT..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -