WARNING ! Craigs List scammers will soon show up on RJ.....

Old 07-07-2009, 07:19 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default WARNING ! Craigs List scammers will soon show up on RJ.....

This is reply to an ad I posted for a 460 Ford engine I'm selling....

Hello,
I am responding to your resumes on craigslist.com i need a reliable
and Driver .My name is Mr Jared Ratliff and my wife name is
Mrs Stacie Ratliff. I am glad to tell you that i 'am okay with your
resume/interest as regards of the Driving job,also for accepting
the offer....I have contacted my wife concerning the job and for other purpose which she might need you for because she just lost her son and she need someone around her till she finish vacation in the state,which she told me,.She will be arriving on soon.I will prefer you have your car available and if your car will not be available due to our schedule let us know so that we can make arrangement to hire a car, I am offering you $600 weekly and I want to know if you going to be available through out our stay and we will be staying for 2 weeks. You will make yourself available 4 times a week to our schedule for 3 hours each day and that should be after sunset around 3:00 Pm to 6:00pm each working day, you will be working on Monday,

Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. You will be picking her from the airport to the

hotel on her first arrival and we will be arriving in the morning around 9:00Am to 10:00Am and after her arrival you will be picking us up from the hotel to anywhere we wants to go, Also I want you to know her Personal Assistant here in united state will be sending you a Paycheck that will cover your first week payment which is $600 and our travel expenses and after you have cash the Paycheck you will deduct your first week payment $600 and the remaining funds will be sent to her Traveling Agent through western union money transfer or money gram for our travel expenses, accommodation and any other expenses like gas for the vehicle and more. All you need to do is to deposited the paycheck in your bank account till it cleared, beside let me know how many days it's take your bank to clear check.because we don't want to have any delay and it will be

well prepared soon and send out to you.All details regarding her

travel will be provided to you as soon you receive the Paycheck and send the remain money to the travel agent for our travel expenses , hotel accommodation, gas for the car and some other necessary things. Get back to me as soon as possible with the following details to prepare the Paycheck with my personal assistant and send it out to you, if you are good with the offer so that we can have a good and comfortable preparation before our arrival schedule.If you require any specific information, pls let me know or you can call me on my cell phone +44 703 193 4975,please dial as presented for international calls

(1) Full Name
(2) Mailing Address and please NO p.o.box
(3)Telephone Number Home and Cell Home
(4) Acceptance of my offer?
(5) Best time to call
6) age
7)email address
8)dL

Once you get back to me with all the above details, the Paycheck
will be prepared and send out to you as soon as possible. Hope to hear
from you soonest. Thanks for taking time to read my mail and I'm looking forward to read your swift response. God Bless You and have a good day.
Best Regards,
Jared
Old 07-07-2009, 08:24 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Do you have a return email address? I would love to spend a little time messing with this guys head...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 07-07-2009, 09:09 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

"Jared Ratliff" <[email protected]>

Keep us posted with your results
:P :P
Old 07-07-2009, 09:10 AM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Don't you just love their grammer. Sounds like your listening to someone with a mouth full of sh_t.

JMO
Old 07-07-2009, 09:12 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

That's ok, you can say schitt here