Is it just me ?

Old 07-01-2009, 04:31 AM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Is it just me ?

I watch the NHRA races everytime there on and I 'm getting tired of seeing them interview John and Ashley. I wish they would interview other racers like Tim Wilkerson or Chris Karamensini. I use to be a fan of John because he came from a down to earth hard working family but anymore all you here him do is suck up to the sponsors. I think it's the media's fault but I really would like to hear from some other racers that deserve some TV time. If it wasn't for the crew chiefs they wouldn't be in the top ten. Especially no light cutting Ashley.
Just my opinion what's yours?
Old 07-01-2009, 04:39 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

John is still funny to watch and Ashley is not hard on the eyes
Remember what the Force family does for the sport
Old 07-01-2009, 09:10 AM
CamBirdRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

I like to help Ashley with her hans device at the Houston nats. Oh yea, I work turn around down here.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:52 AM
rsrsfishslayers
MASTER BUILDER

I remember not so long ago that I wacthed a guy on pinks that was a lot like John. Had two sons racing. HAHA.
CPT.RON :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 07-01-2009, 12:04 PM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by rsrsfishslayers
I remember not so long ago that I wacthed a guy on pinks that was a lot like John. Had two sons racing. HAHA.
CPT.RON :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:
You got me Ron :lol:
Old 07-01-2009, 12:25 PM
FullTimeRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

ALL that big league stuff is all about $$. I'm sure castrol has it in the contract that John is on TV X amount of MIN with NHRA.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:43 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by montecarlo84
ALL that big league stuff is all about $$. I'm sure castrol has it in the contract that John is on TV X amount of MIN with NHRA.
And you better believe he has to mention his sponsors or else.
However, I agree. I use to like watching John's interviews, but they are aggrivating anymore. Ashley, well I'm not all that tired of her yet! She is a cuttie and she's earned her way. When your on the line you can't hide behind Daddy or anyone else. Although she got her big break because of her dad she's taken advantage of it and done pretty well for herself.
She just makes me mad because she want except me as a friend on My Space! :x :x :x I get her weekly blogs, but hardly ever read them.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:50 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Johns a hyped up walking talking sponser promoter, Ashley on the other hand is not, I've seen her in quite a few interviews with no hat on and no visible sponserhip showing, she looks good with the big pearly whites, but your right about the non light cuttin, she has more holeshot losses than a little bit and the pedregons have her number.

Did ya'll see little Hilary Will lose one of her shoes on the track while backing up Cory> Wish something else would of come off, she's a little hotty too.