Fleenor Racing Powerglides BIG THUMBS UP !!!! GREAT PLACE

Old 06-27-2009, 07:10 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Fleenor Racing Powerglides BIG THUMBS UP !!!! GREAT PLACE

I had one of the best ts/td trans builders do a trans for me after it was getting 180 degrees and I thought that was to hot. 1 pass after he fixed it 220 eek, it broke and wasted everything he just replaced, he helped me a little but blamed it on my conv. 2 weeks later broke all the same parts again, again blamed it on conv, so I lent conv to a friend that also ran his trans, never got over 150 and he won with it. Now no excuse for that, I put it back in and gets 200 all the time. Over the winter I took it to Gary Fleenor and Fleenor Racing Glides in Ohio, he took it apart in front of me explained everything and put it back together right there. It had a cheaper pump and gears in it (and I knew it) it broke 20 passes into the season while at the track Gary Fleenor took it apart to save me a 3hr trip, we found the cheap pump broke as I thought it may. He calls me monday lays out my options, we put a new pump in it (a good one this time) and I picked it up at his shop. He charged me a very fair price to fix it I thought.

Morel of story I'd like to give a big thumbs up to Gary Fleenor and Fleenor Racing Glides, my trans temp now is never over 150 and everything but pump looked like brand new when he took it apart at my trailer.

Anyone looking to get a Powerglide done, or wanting to buy a Converter should give me a call, prices are right in line with others but this guy goes the extra mile to make sure your happy.

Fleenor Racing Powerglides. 419-280-1406 he is in Port Clinton Ohion but does a lot of racing in Ohio and Michigan. Tell him I sent ya.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:04 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Had Fleenor Transmission build me another new glide, he brought it to the track and even helped me put it in. Has been flawless from the 1st pass ...

This Fleenor Trans and Nyes Automotive Motor together is a bad to the bone combo
Old 09-15-2009, 04:09 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Good to know David. I see you got the new car running as fast as the old one already. And the air wasn't that good last weekend either.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:23 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Mike,
Its actually about 4-5 faster then the old one with what I call my slow converter (7-8 slower then my others) But this combo at 131 .. a one armed monkey would win with it
Old 09-15-2009, 06:32 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Nice FEEDBACK......Way to Go Mr Fleenor !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "