in GOD we trust

Old 06-25-2009, 06:55 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Default in GOD we trust

> Payback is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> WRITE IT ON THE BACK OF YOUR ENVELOPES or front!
> WE THINK THIS IS A GREAT IDEA. WE'LL START WRITING IT ON THE FRONT OF OUR ENVELOPES, TOO! ! Including Bills
>
> You may have heard in the news that a couple of Post Offices in Texas have been forced to take down small posters that say
>
> 'IN GOD WE TRUST ,' The law,they say, is being violated.
>
> Anyway, we heard proposed on a radio station show, that we should all write ' IN GOD WE TRUST'
> on the back of all our mail. After all, that's our National Motto, and it's on all the money we use to buy those stamps. We think it's a wonderful idea.
>
> We must take back our nation from all the people who think that anything that offends them should be removed.
>
> If you like this idea, please pass it on and DO IT. The idea of writing or stamping!
> 'IN GOD WE TRUST ' on our envelopes sounds good to us . WE'RE HAVING A STAMP MADE TOO! Heck,lets use it as our signature on e-mails too!
>
> It's been reported that 86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore, we have a very hard time understanding why there's such a mess about having 'In God We Trust!' on our money and having God in the pledge of Allegiance .
>
> Could it be that WE just need to take action and tell the 14% to 'sit down and shut up'?
>
> If you agree, pass this on, if not, delete!!! BUT REMEMBER IF YOU DELETE THIS,thats 1 reason why this country is in the mess we're in now. WE SIT BACK & LET IT HAPPEN!!
>
> In GOD we trust
>
>
>
>
Old 06-26-2009, 06:00 AM
vega34
SENIOR BUILDER

the 86% of us sit back on our butts,while the 14% work there butts off to make changes that affect all of us,,i agree with you,,,steve
Old 06-27-2009, 03:31 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i have fought god since i was 13 yrs old. did not believe in god.but even when i was saying theres no god i also stood up for the people that fought to keep god forefront in our society.wouldnt go to lowes because they made the cashiers stop saying have a merry christmas and start saying happy holidays.i believed if you took god out of the equation our country would fall apart. looks like i was right.IM WITH YOU, ILL PUT IT ON EVERY THING I MAIL!! by the way, im a BIG believer now. ive seen too much in my life to deny god. scooter had a big hand in my change of heart. thanks rigsby
Old 06-27-2009, 06:51 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

very good idea!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2009, 10:26 AM
ARUSSELL
MASTER BUILDER

I am in the 14% and am a athiest, but for the small amount oof peolpe like me is no need to change our pledge and out motto. The way I look at things if you dont force our belifes on me I wont do it to you. Not to mention nothing says what god is being praised.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:23 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

thank you mr. Russell, not trying to force anything on anybody , I do respect your beliefs as you do mine...and you are correct..
I (as you) do not like the government telling me what or who I can worship...we are all 'racing' brothers and nobody can change that....have a good day Paul & Judy
Old 06-29-2009, 12:43 PM
ARUSSELL
MASTER BUILDER

Even with my belifes, I love your idea to write "In God We Trust" on all my mail.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:59 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

ARUSSELL, I've gained alot of respect for you in just your last few posts. Its so hard to respect other peoples beliefs when there not your own. My father is similiar in belief, but has never hindered me in my persuit of Christ. You two are definately a rare breed. He was given 6 months to live a year and half ago, and he's still kicking. It kills me that he may not be saved, but I made the decision years ago not to push him. Still doesn't mean it hasn't killed me not to say anything. Sometimes I even blame myself for not being as good of christian as I should be, or in a way that would make him want to be saved. Just remember Gods loves you either way. He died for all our sins before any of us accepted him as our savior.
take care and God Bless you and your family..........
Old 06-29-2009, 02:10 PM
ARUSSELL
MASTER BUILDER

The only religion I have a problem is the one where you have to blow people and yourself up to make your god accept you.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:17 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
i have fought god since i was 13 yrs old. did not believe in god.but even when i was saying theres no god i also stood up for the people that fought to keep god forefront in our society.wouldnt go to lowes because they made the cashiers stop saying have a merry christmas and start saying happy holidays.i believed if you took god out of the equation our country would fall apart. looks like i was right.IM WITH YOU, ILL PUT IT ON EVERY THING I MAIL!! by the way, im a BIG believer now. ive seen too much in my life to deny god. scooter had a big hand in my change of heart. thanks rigsby
Maniac: GREAT idea!!! I love it!!

Outlaw: Man, I am glad to hear that you are finding revelation in God in your life... I cannot take any credit for that however. God just puts certian people w/ certain people & in certain situations to glorify him & his word. I am honored you would say that about me however. Keep the faith- the enemy would love nothing more than to take us back to his side of the street!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -