Check out this idiot

Old 06-24-2009, 10:33 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

You bet, dragracing is dangerous.
As a driver I get alarmed at the number of spectators that are intent on putting them selves in harms way by standing around the tree and burnout box watching their buddy race, granted the responsiblity ultimatly falls on the track officials, but like stated in that thread, sometimes they have their hands full and just cannot police everything.

I seen a person get a compond fracture last year at Holly Springs dragstrip, he was standing right behind a car while it was doing the burnout, a foriegn object got slung onto his leg, it was a grusome site I don't ever want to experience again.
I personally have been hit by flying rocks, debris etc, just from spectating at the fence. I cant imagine why people want to stand right next to a car that has the potential to mame or kill them.
Cp
Old 06-25-2009, 03:12 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by CamBirdRacing
Originally Posted by suicidebomb
ooooooooooops, This person needs to be sat down and given a stern talking to.

This will never happen, she is always right and won't listen to anybody about anything. Just needs to be banned from the track.
If she can't be reasoned with, she needs to be removed. I reckon I've run the full circle on this post, and right back where I started from.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:42 AM
CamBirdRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

You make me dizzy by going around in circles, haha.

Seriously, this is my brothers wife and she has it out for my wife. My wife was trying to do her burnout at the track a few weeks ago and my bro's wife stepped out in front of my wife and turned her back on my wife. So my wife got a lousy burnout and lousy pass down the track. A friend of ours has 45 minutes of video and she is standing next to the starter the whole time. The starter admitted he should have told her to leave, but made the mistake of not. We complained to the track about this, my brother verbally attacked me in front of my parents the next day. and then he attacked my wife on this thread, which has since been removed, earlier today. Bro's wife told NHRA at the Houston nat's that she is afraid my wife will physically attack her. Well I guess so if she is standing in the burnout box with her back turned.

My brother blames everybody for his problems, he is not man enough to stand up and say "I made a mistake marrying this woman and I am to afraid to divorce her". I keep telling him to get rid of the problem and his troubles will go away.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:28 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

WHO RUNS YALL'S TRACK :?: THE FANS OR THE TRACK OWNER , :?:
I WOULD STOP ALL RACING UNTIL THE STARTING AREA IS CLEAR,,,PERIOD :!: :!: HAPPENS EVERY WEEKEND ACROSS THIS COUNTRY....BURNOUT & STARTING AREA GETS CONGESTED , THE RACING STOPS UNTIL EVERYONE IS CLEAR ,,IF YOU LET THEM STAY AND THEY GET HURT , L A W S U I T THEN TRACK CLOSES , NOBODY GETS TO RACE,,,REAL SIMPLE :!:
Old 06-25-2009, 11:02 AM
CamBirdRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Starting next week, 2 people max allowed per car on the track. This rule will be strickley inforced.