Billy Hall !!! Another Warning !! streetrod6831535

Old 06-21-2009, 08:55 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Billy Hall !!! Another Warning !! streetrod6831535

Here is the messages between him and I, I was was going to buy a oil pan from him VERY good deal, so wanted to check the forum first and mentioned it to him after I did.

YOU CAN READ ALL THE BS YOU LIKE IN RACINGJUNK FORUM. JUST REMEMBER THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVER STORY. IF YOUR IFFY ABOUT BUYING PARTS FROM ME THEN DON'T BUY THEM BECAUSE AFTER YOU BUY THEM IM NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK AND I WILL ONLY SHIP AT MY CONVENIENCE NOT YOURS. READ ALL THE BS YOU LIKE. THANKS.
On [2009-06-21 12:20:27] hammertime wrote:
> I dont mean to come across as a jerk, but have you seen the forum abouu ? Makes me a bit iffy on sending a money order, if you have a paypal account I will pay the paypal fees.
>
> thanks
> David
>
> On [2009-06-21 11:49:43] streetrod6831535 wrote:
> > Billy Hall
> > 249 Bethel Church Rd
> > Douglas Ga 31535
> > Make sure you send me your return Address. Thanks.
> >
> > On [2009-06-21 10:53:06] hammertime wrote:
> > > Where do I need to ship the $175.00 money order.
> > > thanks
> > > David
> > >
Old 06-21-2009, 09:00 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

You're not supposed to check the forum until AFTER he scams you. :roll:

After reading the email you just posted I'd make my own oil pan before I bought from him. What a tool. He will ship at HIS convenience. Yeah that's a comment that's great for business aint it. SCUMBAG
Old 06-21-2009, 09:05 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Run Forest Run :!: :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/163312
Old 06-21-2009, 09:09 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
You're not supposed to check the forum until AFTER he scams you. :roll:
He didnt scam me yet ... I hadnt sent him any money was going to tomorrow I'd hope you'd give me more smarts then that :wink:
Old 06-21-2009, 09:12 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Yippy his newest one

YOU DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT ASS HOLE. AND IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN CALL THE GUY THAT POSTED THE FORUM AND TALK ABOUT IT WITH HIM. HE LIKES PEOPLE LIKE YOU. MAYBE I WON'T POST ANY BULL SHIT ABOUT YOU. YOU NEED TO GET THE HOLE STORY BEFOUR YOU START RUNNING YOUR MOUTH. REMEMBER YOUR TRYING TO SALE PARTS ON RJ TO'' ITS EASY TO PUT ANYTHING IN RJ'S FORUM ABOUT YOU. THINK ABOUT IT BUDDY. I MIGHT JUST PUT YOU ON TOP OF THE FORUM. LETS GET THE SHIT STARTED BUDDY
Old 06-21-2009, 09:27 AM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default Tod74

I believe you missed Tod74s sarcasm. He was giving you credit............................. you missed it
Old 06-21-2009, 09:29 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Tod74

Originally Posted by blownalky3
I believe you missed Tod74s sarcasm. He was giving you credit............................. you missed it
I waqs razzing him back :lol:
Old 06-21-2009, 09:30 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

what a azzwipe, when you ask him about the posts he just got defensive. typical loser...maybe he will post something, it will be a pleasure to rip him to shreds! :twisted:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-21-2009, 01:30 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hammertime
Yippy his newest one

YOU DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT ASS HOLE. AND IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN CALL THE GUY THAT POSTED THE FORUM AND TALK ABOUT IT WITH HIM. HE LIKES PEOPLE LIKE YOU. MAYBE I WON'T POST ANY BULL s ABOUT YOU. YOU NEED TO GET THE HOLE STORY BEFOUR YOU START RUNNING YOUR MOUTH. REMEMBER YOUR TRYING TO SALE PARTS ON RJ TO'' ITS EASY TO PUT ANYTHING IN RJ'S FORUM ABOUT YOU. THINK ABOUT IT BUDDY. I MIGHT JUST PUT YOU ON TOP OF THE FORUM. LETS GET THE s STARTED BUDDY
WTF? What is he going to say?

" Dave Lanning expects you to send his parts after he pays!! This jerk wanted to pay me with paypal and even offered to pay the fees!! AVOID!!"

ROFL.

your reputation will be ruined forever.
Old 06-21-2009, 01:57 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

I DONT SEE WHY YOU WOULD WANT TO BUY FROM A ASSCLOWN THAT SAYS (IF YOUR IFFY ABOUT BUYING PARTS FROM ME THEN DON'T BUY THEM BECAUSE AFTER YOU BUY THEM IM NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK AND I WILL ONLY SHIP AT MY CONVENIENCE NOT YOURS) SCREWWWW THAT BUY FROM SOMEBODY ELSE.YOUR ASKING TO GET SCREWED OVER,AND HE IS ALMOST TELLING YOU HE IS GOING TO DO IT..DUHHH

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -