sbc ross pistons help!!!!!

Old 06-13-2009, 08:47 PM
sprmonte
SHOW GUEST

Default sbc ross pistons help!!!!!

I bought a new set of pistons suppposed to be 30 over for a 383 sbc(from an individual) . Once they arrived the only info I can find is under the pistons it says ross hc 400. Any help with these numbers will be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-14-2009, 05:03 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: sbc ross pistons help!!!!!

Originally Posted by sprmonte
I bought a new set of pistons suppposed to be 30 over for a 383 sbc(from an individual) . Once they arrived the only info I can find is under the pistons it says ross hc 400. Any help with these numbers will be greatly appreciated.
measure them ?
Old 06-14-2009, 08:05 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: sbc ross pistons help!!!!!

Originally Posted by sprmonte
Mine have a Job # inscibed on the Flat of the Wrist pin Boss.It should be like a 6-Diggit #.
Later
g 8)
Old 06-16-2009, 12:28 PM
claytonsperf
SHOW GUEST

Sorry but that info on the bottom of the piston is for casting, check the book if there, or any other #'s then call Ross.