Rons 1/2 pump and alternator

Old 06-11-2009, 07:14 PM
onedragracer
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Rons 1/2 pump and alternator

I remember reading a post someone had about mounting brackets for a rons pump, alternator, and vacuum pump but I can't find it. I've got a BBC in a dragster and will be using all three if I can find a link to the website that sells them. Any help wound be appreciated.
Thanks
James
Old 06-11-2009, 07:47 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.motorsportsinnovations.com/
Old 06-12-2009, 05:25 AM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Hey David, do you still have those pics of how yours is mounted. I did mine just like that and if worked great for me. James traded his roadster for a Danny Nelson dragster. I guess you can say I came over to the Dark Side.........
Old 06-12-2009, 01:38 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dparker
Hey David, do you still have those pics of how yours is mounted. I did mine just like that and if worked great for me. James traded his roadster for a Danny Nelson dragster. I guess you can say I came over to the Dark Side.........
I do, if he has a nelson car there is no reason to spend the money on the mount deal as it can be done without.

James shoot me your email and I'll send ya some pics
Old 06-13-2009, 07:43 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

sent pics hope it helps I am sure I have more somewhere or could shoot ya a few more.

Mine is rons 0 1/2 pump with crank trigger under it on bottom left, moroso vacuum pump mine is on top right of motor but wouldnt matter which side you mount it actually easier on left but my valve covers were drilled backwards of this, just a normal moroso vacuum pump mount. 100amp east coast alt, with east coast alt mount on bottom right. Not really even a tight fit.
Old 06-13-2009, 02:38 PM
onedragracer
JUNIOR BUILDER

Thanks for the pics David, I have plenty of room but I couldn't get the layout to make since. Now I see what I have to do. Thanks again.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:33 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by onedragracer
Thanks for the pics David, I have plenty of room but I couldn't get the layout to make since. Now I see what I have to do. Thanks again.
not a problem should save ya a few bucks