POR45 seller in Forest Hill, MD

Old 06-04-2009, 01:11 PM
sikpup
SHOW GUEST

Default POR45 seller in Forest Hill, MD

I bought a camaro from this guy.........*shaking head*........it not only wasn't what he represented to me, i swear he was trying to kill me! His name is David Goldsborough, and in all the years of owning cars this one was the absolute worst to date.......this was the letter I have written to him, the last car he sold on here was a burgandy firebird, god help that guy too!

David,
You told me …”I won’t sell this camaro for $12,000, because it’s not a piece of junk”……..to you I say……….B******T! I have owned 75 cars since I was 15 years old, and this was the biggest piece of s**t I have ever bought.

Let’s start with the battery, although a small problem, it just shows what a liar you are. You told me you replaced the battery because you didn’t want to stick me with a bad battery……yea right! You must have hotshotted the car before you left your house, because no amount of charging would bring it back.

Thanks for leaning hard against the fender while “replacing the bad battery”, that dent removal cost me $175!

While we are on the body, the panel gaps must have been set by a blind man the whole front end is ½” too far forward.

You told me the car rode like a Cadillac, yea sure it did……I had to remove the steering column to fix all the screwups inside……….obviously you never knew anything about steering columns, what about all those “extra parts” you had left over? 13 pieces were left out of the column. The rag joint was so bad when I unbolted the column from the firewall the bolts pulled right through the rag joint!

When you bought that rewiring kit, someone shoulda slapped that box out of your hands, the only things that worked were the headlights, brake lights, and heater fan. NOTHING else worked. Speaking of the heater……just hanging a box on the firewall does not make for a working heater……you had more parts left over again didn’t you? Tossed out the control cables, and the defroster divertors?

Don’t ever work on brakes again, ya hear? The pin fell out of the clevis that held in the brake rod from the master cylinder to the pedal, you could have killed me MORON!

The springs in the back are not the right ones for the car, the centering pin is in the wrong place, the wheels aren’t centered in the wheelwells. What the hell is with the rear out of a chevelle? The upper control arm mounts kinda gave that away. While we are talking about the rear, ever hear the loud banging while making a turn………….I’m sure I’ll find another project that will eat money.

Thanks for putting gas in the tank that won’t hold gas because you didn’t know how to install the faulty gas gauge sending unit. I would rather you have spent the money on ANTIFREEZE! Yea it froze up MORON!

The transmission is mounted on a powerglide crossmember, as you delivered the car to me it was 4 quarts low, there was one bolt in the trans mount to the transmission, and because of the extreme fluid leak I had to reseal the pan, but not until I pulled the exhaust.

Nice job you did on that electric fan, did you put it in with a crowbar? It cut through the aluminum radiator core……….thanks again MORON!

Maybe you should sell goldfish or something that can’t kill somebody…….you and the a*****e you claimed owned it before you slammed this piece of s**t together just to sell it……
Old 06-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Sikpup-

Let me first say that I am sorry to hear of the situation you have had to go through...

I hope I am not out of place to say this, but that had to be one of the funniest "roast" letters I have ever read! Obviously this car was in need of a going over.

Questions: did you buy it sight unseen? What year Camaro? Do you have an ad # so we can see the deatils? Do you have pictures? Is this guy (David) aware that he is being challenged here on RJ with his character?

I wonder if David will man-up & come on here & try to explian his side or make this right. Good Luck & God Speed. Scooter
Old 06-04-2009, 02:46 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Junk

You didnt find any of these things before you bought it? You did look at it before you bought it? Just curious-
Old 06-04-2009, 02:52 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

WHEN YOU BOUGHT THE CAR YOU DIDN'T SEE ANY OF THIS?? OR IS THIS A CASE OF BUYERS REMORSE? :?
Old 06-04-2009, 06:53 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

WOW!!!
And Thats All I Got To Say About That...
Old 06-05-2009, 07:53 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

WHY,,,WHY,,,WHY,,,WHY,,, WHY,, DID YOU BUY IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TELL US,??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????? IAM NOT POKING AT YOU,,BUT WHY DID YOU BUY IT..AND PLEASE DONT SAY,,WE WERE IN A HURRY TO GET HOME ,, OR MY SON WAS SICK IN THE TRUCK,OR MY DOG GOT RAN OVER RIGHT AFTER WE LEFT..AND DONT SAY THE SELLER WAS IN A HURRY,HE HAD TO GO,BECAUSE HIS MOTHER FELL AND BOKE HER HIP....NOOOOO,, JUST TELL US WHY YOU BOUGHT IT ..
Old 06-06-2009, 05:33 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

fuel line broke temperarily blinding ya right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :x :x
Old 06-06-2009, 06:56 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

HUH!!! This is a joke,,,,,,,,,right? Right? Sorry for you sikpup, been done that way myself, bet you won't let it happen again though, I know I won't.