Troy Bobbitt/Bruis Glassworks

Old 06-04-2009, 06:40 AM
632camaro
SHOW GUEST

Default Troy Bobbitt/Bruis Glassworks

anyone have any info on this guy? He screwed me, made promises to make it right.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:56 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

you will never see your parts or your money unless you drive to Shrevesport La...He is all over this forum for screwing people for YEARS.
Go to the top of this page and click on SEARCH and put in his name .
Old 06-04-2009, 09:16 AM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

yep, HE IS BAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!! Lots of negative feed back on the RJ forum
Old 06-04-2009, 02:51 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Look before you buy

Its always wise to come to the forum before you spend your money,Once you buy theres not much anyone can do-That bunch has been on the scammer list forever!!
Old 06-04-2009, 07:36 PM
632camaro
SHOW GUEST

I am willing to go to LA but I think the address I have is his ex wife Christy, Does anyone know if
200 S. 3rd St
Springhill, LA 70157
is his current address? I put this address on here a while back and he got upset and called right away. I will be heading south soon so Im am going to make a special trip to see him but I want to make sure this address is correct before I leave out. I know I can pay online and get his current info but I wanted to try this before I did. I looked online and saw he could also be in Arizona, would rather him be there anyway I have family not far from the address there and they would save me a trip.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:23 AM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

File a police report in his area regarding your loss. They will let you know if hes around
Old 06-05-2009, 11:17 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

this scumbag has been talked about on here more than race cars. Sorry you got took...this guy is the worst.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:26 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

IF YOU WILL CALL THE SHREVESPORT POLICE DEPT - DETECTIVE DIVISION,,,THEY CAN PROBALLY PUT YOU RIGHT ON HIM , HELL THEY MIGHT HAVE HIM AS A GUEST :shock:
Old 08-05-2009, 06:06 PM
UCantMakeThisUp
SHOW GUEST

Default Bobbits Contact Info

http://shreveport.craigslist.org/boa/1301304744.html

Marine repair business located in Springhill, we repair outboard motors as well as inboard/outboard boats and motors. Fiberglass repair done on site as well as boat restoration. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us and your boat back on the water and your happiness is our # 1 goal. LET US SELL YOUR BOAT FOR YOU, WE HAVE A GREAT SECURE LOCATION WITH TONS OF TRAFFIC. All boats repaired or brought in to sell are water tested on nearby lake to insure they run correctly under load and not just run good on a water hose...there is a difference in some cases and no-one likes to get their boat back from the shop and it run fine there but not so good on the water....please feel free to give us a call and we'll be happy to help you, we take calls even on the weekends (usually because we're working on someones boat). Thanks again and we look forward to your call, emails are fine as well. Give Troy a call....
318-578-2191
Old 08-05-2009, 06:32 PM
FullTimeRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: Bobbits Contact Info

Originally Posted by UCantMakeThisUp
http://shreveport.craigslist.org/boa/1301304744.html

Marine repair business located in Springhill, we repair outboard motors as well as inboard/outboard boats and motors. Fiberglass repair done on site as well as boat restoration. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us and your boat back on the water and your happiness is our # 1 goal. LET US SELL YOUR BOAT FOR YOU, WE HAVE A GREAT SECURE LOCATION WITH TONS OF TRAFFIC. All boats repaired or brought in to sell are water tested on nearby lake to insure they run correctly under load and not just run good on a water hose...there is a difference in some cases and no-one likes to get their boat back from the shop and it run fine there but not so good on the water....please feel free to give us a call and we'll be happy to help you, we take calls even on the weekends (usually because we're working on someones boat). Thanks again and we look forward to your call, emails are fine as well. Give Troy a call....
318-578-2191
we should all call this guy and ask if he wants to buy a race car

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -