And THIS is happening in TEXAS of all places......

Old 05-29-2009, 08:39 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default And THIS is happening in TEXAS of all places......

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news...090528_2518563
Old 05-29-2009, 08:53 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

What is wrong with people in this country :?: :?: This man served his country and can't display sticker's :?: :?: I would tell them to go get bent :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 05-29-2009, 09:06 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

that stinks!!!
Old 05-29-2009, 09:23 AM
CamBirdRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

HOA's are good for one thing and that's NOTHING. They sent me a letter for my truck in the driveway. Yes it's big, a 2 ton Chevy, they said it's commercial. I told them privately owned, insured and registered. Then they sent me a letter about my porch swing in the front yard. Of all things, a porch swing that me and my wife sit on nightly. Screw HOA's and the horses they rode in on.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:08 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

this kinda s h i t pisses me off at a whole new level. if obama wants to bring the gitmo crap to this country i think we just found the neighborhood to put them in. :idea: :idea:
Old 05-29-2009, 02:35 PM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

HOA board members. A special group of people. Some are cautious and sensible, but many have felt their first feel of power coursing thru their veins. This is a very dangerous attitude, much like the brown shirts of 1930's Germany. They are considered dangerous and may move up into local politics. Now that is really scary.

Keep your grass cut - OK
No cars parked on the street at night- OK
No cutting of trees (over 6") without approval- OK
No basket goals without approval - OK
Approve color change when repainting - OK
Rules for pool tennis and common areas - OK

Other than that - SHUT UP.

Dave
Old 06-07-2009, 06:49 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

The pres. of that HOA needs his a$$ kicked.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:03 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

there a neighbor hood here that say no project cars no working on cars after 8:30 pm no mowong on sunday grass has to be cut uniform with other yards on shop i worked at had to put a guys 65 impala in long term storeage because he lived in that neighborhood car plated insured runs and drives but in red primmer and he was pulling one fender off to replace it hoa demed it an eye sore said had to be in garage yet wont ok him to build a bigger garage cause it wouldnt fit rhe rest of the erea bs to me
Old 06-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I have read this dissapointing article that is disrespectful to Vets & Marines alike....

That said, I think it is GREAT that neighbors are exressing thier feelings about this issue. It makes the HOA folks look like villians.... which is good. They can be much like DMV/City/State workers/IRS who act like little power-hungry Nazi/Communist pricks. HOA associations charge money to make decisions that we can make for ourselves... I can cut my grass, choose a color of paint, & take care of MY OWN HOUSE. They are famous for HOA meetings that waste time & money to do what others can do for themselves. Outside retirement or managed housing (apartments etc...) they SUCK in my opinion.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:59 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ashbros
The pres. of that HOA needs his a$$ kicked.
X 1000 :evil:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -