Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Holley 80532-1 metering block gasket

  1. #1

    Holley 80532-1 metering block gasket

    Could some tell me which metering block gaskets I need for a Holley 80532-1. I went to Holleys wed site and the specs for the carb list a 108-108 gasket. I can't find this gasket on a web search. Is there a different number that works. Thanks Steve

  2. #2
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE jmarksdragster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Your 80532 would be a 1250 Dominator. I also happen to have one I converted to a 2 circuit carb. The gasket you need is the same for most 3 circuit Dominators, any speed shop should have one. If you have to order any Holley parts you can get everything you might need here.
    Ask for Joe, Mark, or Robbie on the counter.
    Mark Whitener

    Good work isn't cheap, and cheap work can't be good.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Copyright © 2005-2016 All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the
Terms of Use, Classifieds Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy