Stolen 1973 Ford 250 Highboy 4x4

Old 05-22-2009, 10:32 AM
cstromberg
SHOW GUEST

Default Stolen 1973 Ford 250 Highboy 4x4

Hello,
We could use all of your eyes on the road of your many travels to keep an eye out for Scott's and I's 1973 Ford F250 High Boy show truck. It is an orange red, had Utah plates 894 LVY. The bed of the truck was loaded, we were in the process of moving. It had an aluminum truck tool box full of tools, a set of tires for the Ford and a set of tires for a Dodge. Plus it was on its trailer.
The truck has deep sentimental value as it was my husband's grandfathers passed to his dad and then to him. It took us, 5 years to complete the frame up restoration and many many thousands of dollars. It was stolen apparently sometime between May 11th and May 20th, (the day we reported it), along with our 16’ car hauler trailer.

The truck was last located in business complex called the Space Center in Mira Loma California just off the 60 freeway and I-15. We sure could use some extra help and if you have friends and neighbors please forward to as many as you see fit, especially if they are into old vehicles, racing, off roading, port authority or law enforcement.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Misc 073.jpg
Misc 047.jpg
Misc 070.jpg
Misc 078.jpg
Misc 048.jpg